Production chain slow?

iwan073

Production chain slow?

Post by iwan073 »

Is it me, or is the income through a production chain very slow?

I bought the grain mill on Elmcreek and I put about 35000 liters of sorghum in it, but it processes it very slowly. And because of that my income comes in very slow as well. I have it set to sell automatically.

Am I doing something wrong, or…?
Maybe collecting the pallets and selling those manually will be better?
Ignorance is bliss
GrimGandalf

Re: Production chain slow?

Post by GrimGandalf »

Me and a buddy have come to the conclusion that the factory selling is not ideal. If you have the money I recommend getting the bakery and distrusting flour there for bread. Bread is a good money maker though it is also pretty slow. If you watch the prices you can sell 4 pallets of bread every other day for a decent price. Again I would also recommend not having the bread set to sell either. I find that a pick up truck with the small trailer is good for carrying bread around. You’ll need the ability to load it as well. Probably not what your looking for there,but just my thoughts.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Hmmm

Too bad Giants didn’t fix the pallet handling
Ignorance is bliss
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

Giants did something to the pallets. I don’t have anywhere near the number of issues with them in 22 as I did in 19, and I’ve moved a huge amount of pallets already. I am using forklifts for all of mine though.
chale8

Post by chale8 »

From the limited pallet handling I've done so far in 22 using a tractor with front loader, it's much easier than it was in 19. Same goes for bales.
Adamvet

Post by Adamvet »

I expect that will be mod for auto load pallets, now it is necessary as we produce many pallets. Pallets with flour, pallets with oil, pallets breads etc.
Load manually even if you use tractor with heading 50 pallets of one only product cost lot of time.
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

I would set pallets to distribute on the bigger loads. Distributing doesn’t cost much at all. Like sending flour to the bakery. I would only manually do finished goods as they are slow and are like taking care of animals on a daily basis imo.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

some production chains seem to run faster than others. It took me a year to get my sunflowers to make oil but my cereal was done in less than a month. Dont auto sell! you will rip yourself off in the long run. I would only use that feature once my farm was huge and I found myself just loading pallets ALL.THE.TIME. but on a high note I made a HUGE bit of profit, considerably more than just the crop, off my sunflower oil once it had finally finished. I have some hangups with the pallets but having spent a TON of time with the production chains already, I can tell they are vastly improved over previous versions. My advice for loading is go in cab in the forklift from 19 (I havent tried the new one).. lower it down all the way and then tilt it so there is just barely a gap between the top flat bar and the top of the cab.. it will give u perfect alignment as long as you are on flat ground.. grab one, lift a couple inches, reverse, and stick the forks in the next one.. then load them or stack them up to 4 (the forklift will handle 4 of most products except like lime and fertilizer and stuff really heavy). DONT get the little refer trailer.. there are no straps and the pallet physics may throw you off the road
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:06 pm grab one, lift a couple inches, reverse, and stick the forks in the next one.. then load them or stack them up to 4 (the forklift will handle 4 of most products except like lime and fertilizer and stuff really heavy).
This is really good advice and works really well. I unfortunately didn’t figure this out until I was almost done with a huge load of flour
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

also.. there is FINALLY an easy in-game fix for sticky pallets! For those who don't know, you can adjust the pallet fork width in 22. If/when the pallets get "stuck" on the forks, just adjust the width a smidgen.. pallets will "let go" and behave completely normal (at least for me).. takes like a fraction of a second and the pallets never have to leave the forks.. u can continue loading or unloading like normal.. with a few tips and tricks, the pallet handling is infinitely better than previous versions.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick