bug on harvest contract

alanarientiziech

bug on harvest contract

Post by alanarientiziech »

hey buddies!

today I did my first contract on fs22, I harvested wheat on field 39, and when I was selling the harvest that was in goldcrest valley (I need to rent the train to sell it)
I just put all the load on the train and sent him to there, and I received the "25% delivered"

in fs19, if you harvested 100% of the field you get the contract 84% completed (same in fs22 till now) and the remaining 16% you get when deliver 75% (I dont know if this what you get from the 100% harvested or not) of the yield to the dealer preset before you start the contract
so beside the contract, you get around 25% of what you harvested on that field

but I am delivering 100% of what I've harvested and only got 25%....
I have the collect straw at missions mod active... maybe it is bugging my game? bcs I have collected all the straw and sold to the dealer? only me having this bug?

I've collected +- 13 x23 loads of straw + around 71k of wheat

whattabuggy! xd
FarmCatJenkins

Re: bug on harvest contract

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Welcome to the 15th post about the same problem lol
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

alanarientiziech wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:01 am hey buddies!

today I did my first contract on fs22, I harvested wheat on field 39, and when I was selling the harvest that was in goldcrest valley (I need to rent the train to sell it)
I just put all the load on the train and sent him to there, and I received the "25% delivered"

in fs19, if you harvested 100% of the field you get the contract 84% completed (same in fs22 till now) and the remaining 16% you get when deliver 75% (I dont know if this what you get from the 100% harvested or not) of the yield to the dealer preset before you start the contract
so beside the contract, you get around 25% of what you harvested on that field

but I am delivering 100% of what I've harvested and only got 25%....
I have the collect straw at missions mod active... maybe it is bugging my game? bcs I have collected all the straw and sold to the dealer? only me having this bug?

I've collected +- 13 x23 loads of straw + around 71k of wheat

whattabuggy! xd
i have heard on a stream that contract that have straw seemed to be bugged but i have had 1 on elm creek for cultivating on field 37 that seems to be bugged as well and the field has cotton growing in it but yet the contract wants ya to cultivate the field and you can't as it won't let you.
alanarientiziech

Post by alanarientiziech »

ace54858 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:48 am
i have heard on a stream that contract that have straw seemed to be bugged but i have had 1 on elm creek for cultivating on field 37 that seems to be bugged as well and the field has cotton growing in it but yet the contract wants ya to cultivate the field and you can't as it won't let you.
I have the same bug like you have on field 37, but with a few changes: it's on field 70, Oat and ready to harvest, but the contract is to plow!