3 Hours Wasted!

FarmerLee73

3 Hours Wasted!

Post by FarmerLee73 »

So just sent 3 hours setting up and building my farm on elm creek, designing paths, placing building ect. Took my JD6250 R to the shop to add a front loader and got the double bag handler. Tried putting 2 big bags on the trailer and now the JD6250 won't work! Speedo fluctuates even tho engine is off and nobody is in it. I can't get in it and can't sell it! Tried quitting and reloading the game but this thing is just stuck in limbo!
Guil

Re: 3 Hours Wasted!

Post by Guil »

Big bags are bugged and Giants are aware, don't use them for now
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Cheers Guil
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

BigBags are fine, it's the frontloader tools for carrying bigBags, that are bugged, use a pallet fork instead
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

reset the tractor and then restart the game.. I had this with my 8s when trying to use that lifter thingy to load 2 big bags. When you reset the tractor it will reset like normal and give you your tractor back but it will leave an image of the old one still there, but restarting the game will fix it right up and get you on your way. The big bags work find just dont use the big bag lifter, especially the double one.. there is something about the auto load thing for it that seems to bug it out.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Pc only bug maybe?
I’ve used those without a problem, so far…

PS5
Ignorance is bliss
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

Giants QA strikes again.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

I've been using big bags with frontloader tool (single) without issue on xbox version. (so far)
Guil

Post by Guil »

juf.de wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:47 pm BigBags are fine, it's the frontloader tools for carrying bigBags, that are bugged, use a pallet fork instead
Ah right, no experience of either. Just saw Marcel mention it on discord that big bags are bugged
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

gordon861 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:50 pm Giants QA strikes again.
:lol: I find it hard to believe that this didn’t work at one time. Like think, they make this piece of equipment and just put it in the game without testing, I don’t think so. As much as I like to say giants is stupid, I don’t think their that stupid. Something must’ve happened just before launch that bugged it. Would be nice if they told us this though.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
farmer_bell

Post by farmer_bell »

The error with the big bags is if you try and tab out or get out of the vehicle when the big bag is attached to the bag lifter.
The big bags work fine, you just have to remember to unattach any bags that are left on the bag lifter before you exit the vehicle.

If you forget and try and exit the vehicle, the game sort of freezes, but the menus still work. You can simply deattach the big bag, then tab to another vehicle and the game will continue working. Alternately, as mentioned above, you can reset the big bag lifter, which does the same thing.

This has been reported to Giants and it is fixed in the upcoming patch.
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

farmer_bell wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:30 pm The error with the big bags is if you try and tab out or get out of the vehicle when the big bag is attached to the bag lifter.
The big bags work fine, you just have to remember to unattach any bags that are left on the bag lifter before you exit the vehicle.

[snip]
That's really good to know.