Shop Area is Restricted

FS Velocity

Shop Area is Restricted

Post by FS Velocity »

When ever I go to place anything down in an area where I have had a placeable before I cant put anything back there again I just get "shop area is restricted " I even have the Place Anywhere mod but that doesn't help either. is anyone else having this issue? Thanks
Karfoefels

Re: Shop Area is Restricted

Post by Karfoefels »

Yes, got exactly the same problem as you. Frustrating. No answer yet on how to fix though, googles everywhere.
wilk

Post by wilk »

Same problem. On the map Elmcreek I get message "shop area is restricted" and I can't build anything or even change ground in this area. Earlier I changed ground, I could build something etc. and now I can't. No idea what happend. Worst thing is I just begun the game and almost nothing build yet.
Bones1117

Post by Bones1117 »

I am having an identical issue too. All the same details as Wilk above.
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

Seems we can't buy the land in between fields. Which is odd. On Elm Creek I purchased the Bakery, then deleted it. But you can't build on the area again, as it is not owned and can't buy it. Wonder why we can delete them at all, if we can't buy the land. Annoying the shop area I restricted, I'd like to build a working shed there.

I do alot of landscaping and it's a little frustrating that you can't buy the land everywhere. You get the dirt tracks between fields that you can't alter. Made a nice cow farm down south but had dirt tracks at the edges I couldn't alter.
PS4 + PS5 (Miura74) & PC player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PsnMiura74
(No monetization - I don't earn money off views - just fun)
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

Of course some parts must be restricted at the shop, like the spawn areas. I saw on NML you can build at the shop, just not in the spawn areas or triggers.
PS4 + PS5 (Miura74) & PC player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PsnMiura74
(No monetization - I don't earn money off views - just fun)
Lesilhouette

Post by Lesilhouette »

I just had the same issue, and for me the solution was to remove the custom shop area with the Store Deliveries mod on modhub. When I reset the shop delivery point I could place the items. After that I set the delivery point back to where it was and it all worked.
MikoOhneHose

Post by MikoOhneHose »

@Lesilhouette thank you, this helped me with this issue!