Fs22 ForceFeedback and shifter question

bubib5

Fs22 ForceFeedback and shifter question

Post by bubib5 »

Hi guys, first post from me, and i have a question regarding FF on Fs22.

I run a Logitech G29, with pedals and shifter, and a logitech heavy equipement side panel, as well as an SKRS shifter handle which i use for ATS and ETS.

My questions are:
1. Is there no FF in FS22, all i get is centering springs, no feedback from rough grounds, crossing ditches, no FF at all, is that how its ment to be? I did watch a few YT guys, and streams and they all went on about FF in this game.. So what was all that about?

2. Is there a was to make the game recognize SKRS buttons, as it wont let me assign them to manage my gear groups, or ranges? Its like the game does not see it at all? Anyone here running SKRS shifter and have it working?

Any input is higly appriciated!

Thanks in advance, cheers!

With kind regards
Bubib5
traveler87

Re: Fs22 ForceFeedback and shifter question

Post by traveler87 »

I have a G29 and the FF is like yours. Also, changing the FF % doesn't matter, it's always hard to turn. I stick with the Logitech software and override the game
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

I play on PC with a G920, the lowest FF setting is still way to hard for me. Also, regarding streamers talking about FF, I’m pretty sure they call it FF but they are talking about the centering. As far as I know, there is no FF support on FS22. I start my pc, let the wheel do it’s crazy spinning thing and then unplug the power cable so I can turn the wheel nice and easy.
bubib5

Post by bubib5 »

Thank you guys for the input, i thought i was doing something wrong in regards to FF, as i swear i heard Daggerwin talk about having FF when driving over curbs, or hitting vines in the winyard.. My bad then i guess.. As for the centering, it was tough for me, but once i lovered it to 50% on both settings in the game its doable now..