1 season pass

Bridgecape

1 season pass

Post by Bridgecape »

What it what it contains the 1 seasons pass? It is lot of expensive than the FS22? And can these games play by PC too?
Noraf

Re: 1 season pass

Post by Noraf »

Season pass year 1 will contain 3 different equipment dlcs, and one expantion with s new map.
Exactly what isn't announced yet
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Ignorance is bliss
Bridgecape

Post by Bridgecape »

OK Thank you both :gamer:
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

It's hard to say what will be included, but the conspicuous absence of Horsch and the Case Quadtrac might imply either (or both) coming as part of a future DLC pack.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

iwan073 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:30 pm Image
I’m personally looking forward to pack 2! That’s off the hook! Yeah!!!!
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

mackintosh wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:06 pm It's hard to say what will be included, but the conspicuous absence of Horsch and the Case Quadtrac might imply either (or both) coming as part of a future DLC pack.
And Bourgalt. And the Claas Xerions. And the Big Buds. Oh, and the Holmer stuff has disappeared. Not to mention most of the Valtra line, and some of the Case line (including the aforementioned Quadtrac). The list goes on…

So, yeah, I expect a lot of familiar “faces” to appear with the DLCs, particularly given the relative lack of Giants mods on the hub so far. And the description for Pack 3 really points towards big equipment in my mind. I just hope they are all properly freshened up in terms of graphics and features during porting to ‘22. Otherwise, I’m gonna be more than a little disappointed.
RedJester

Post by RedJester »

parad0x177 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:13 pm ...Not to mention most of the Valtra line, and some of the Case line (including the aforementioned Quadtrac). The list goes on…

This kinda disappointed me the most with FS22. Valtra were my favorite line of tractors for FS19 due to looks and color/rim color options. Right now all I got is the small tractor and older medium tractor(without the same color/rim color options as the small.).
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

I would be disappointed if the DLC was a return of tractors that are missing. I would more expect those to return in as mods. I think DLC should be something new and exciting
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Pack 1 will be Mercedes: Unimog, Actros, G-Model, X-Model, Freightliner, MB-Trac, Unimog Youngtimer ... Winter 21/22 before X-Mas

Wait, just dreaming... :blushnew:
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
hun3

Post by hun3 »

GrimGandalf wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:02 pm I would be disappointed if the DLC was a return of tractors that are missing. I would more expect those to return in as mods. I think DLC should be something new and exciting
Right seriously? And all the hate that brand get even tho they are so cool! I love Valtra...but dont worry mods are coming.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:14 pm
iwan073 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:30 pm Image
I’m personally looking forward to pack 2! That’s off the hook! Yeah!!!!
Well, if it's going to drive us crazy, I smell 2 meter implements :lol:
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Hey, wait... wait. Pack 2 says it will drive us crazy. It says nothing about mental! :lol:

Side note: I do miss all the Valtra Tractors as well, they was my favorite for... depending on my farm. They was either out in the forest, or out in the grass fields. :hi:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.