Wondering, in a non-demanding way, if Decker_MMIV is going to update these mods to FS22?

blue_painted

Wondering, in a non-demanding way, if Decker_MMIV is going to update these mods to FS22?

Post by blue_painted »

Two of the very best FS mods are by Decker_MMIV

This one, that I cannot seriously play without:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

If you don't play in-cab most of the time you might not understand why this mod is so important, but it is!

... and this one ...

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

... which a lot of people know and love, and may be even more important with Production chains.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Decker_MMIV

Re: Wondering, in a non-demanding way, if Decker_MMIV is going to update these mods to FS22?

Post by Decker_MMIV »

:search: ... it seems like you are trying to reach me.

For the first one: Yes - I submitted the "first version for FS22" to ModHub less than 24H ago, and I hope it passes the QA-testers verifications.
- Though I see they got a lot of items in their queue, just this weekend.

I was quite surprised at how little that I needed to modify, regarding the script-code of my mod, from FS19 to FS22.

Oh BTW, I have to thank GIANTS Software, for adding the "vehicle camera position/zoom persistence, between save/load game-sessions" to FS22. *thumbsup* - At least it works better than mine in FS19_QuickCamera.

For the second one: Only time will tell. - I did a bailing contract in-game yesterday in FS22, and there was something not quite right ... :hmm:

Also I have observed some posts and mentions of a 'gameSource.zip' file that supposedly contains (some of?) the FS22 Lua files. However that zip-file is unfortunately not included with the Steam version, which I have bought. Hopefully GIANTS will "patch it" in the future also for the Steam version, or make it available via their GDN site?
blue_painted

Re: Wondering, in a non-demanding way, if Decker_MMIV is going to update these mods to FS22?

Post by blue_painted »

I was indeed trying to reach you -- but also to spread the news here in the forum! Thanks very much for your reply and for the mod *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* : as I said, I can't play without it.

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
hrvacx

Post by hrvacx »

Thx Decker i have upmost respect for you. I hope you get lua scripts asap just like the rest of the modders.
Decker_MMIV

Post by Decker_MMIV »

I see that my 'Quick Camera' mod for FS22 have passed verification: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

When using it, please be aware of possible conflicts with other camera mods and overlapping input-controls, which can cause 'Quick Camera' to not work correctly.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I see it there and I have it installed.

I did notice that I needed to restart FS22 for QuickCamera to appear in the input mappings list.

Thank you very much. :D

michaelr

Post by michaelr »

Decker_MMIV wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:23 pm I see that my 'Quick Camera' mod for FS22 have passed verification: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
So good to have this in FS22. The muscle memory have kept me very frustrated without this mod, constantly trying to activate these functions while playing the game. This mod have improved FS22 tremendously for me. Thank you good sir :hi:

Only thing I miss is the old behavior from your FS15 mod, where the “look behind” rotation in cab went clockwise and then anti-clockwise giving the illusion of looking over one’s right shoulder.

The way the camera only spins anti-clockwise in FS19, and now FS22, pulls me a little out of the immersion and makes it feel more like spinning on an office chair. Manually turning the camera slightly to the right, before activating the rotate feature, shows the old behavior.
Mr_Cookie

Post by Mr_Cookie »

Decker_MMIV wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:48 pm :search: ... it seems like you are trying to reach me...
Hello Decker_MMIV

How is the Follow me mod doing?
I saw the mod on a lot of websites for fs22 but i think they don't have the right to do that. And i don't want to download ir. So i am asking if you made any progress and if it will come out soon.
Mr.Cookie/TungstenChicken
PC Version
Decker_MMIV

Post by Decker_MMIV »

Mr_Cookie wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:03 pm [..] made any progress and if it will come out soon.
It is slowly progressing (due to this 'real life' thing).

So far I only focus on getting it to work in singleplayer, to avoid all the multiplayer hazzle with sending data- and command-events back-and-forth between game-clients and game-server. - And I hope that the next patch for the game, does not cause too many complications (I wish for 'none') with the scripts.
Grosu_21

Post by Grosu_21 »

Decker_MMIV wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:42 pm
Mr_Cookie wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:03 pm [..] made any progress and if it will come out soon.
It is slowly progressing (due to this 'real life' thing).
Oh Decker, and that VeGS mod, FS is simply not the same without that mod.