upcoming bugfix

alanarientiziech

upcoming bugfix

Post by alanarientiziech »

I've searched and found nothing.

when the next patch is being planned to be released?

1 week, 1 month, 1 year???

I want to play properly.....
Shintai

Re: upcoming bugfix

Post by Shintai »

Maybe 3 weeks. Then next patch next year.

Dont expect anything anytime soon.
Sascha_valieri

Post by Sascha_valieri »

next patch is bevor x-mas....
alanarientiziech

giant is kidding me......
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

alanarientiziech wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:01 pm giant is kidding me......
You'd rather they rushed something out that hasn't been tested properly?
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

MagicBoy wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:14 pm You'd rather they rushed something out that hasn't been tested properly?
Like with the release? :lol:
alanarientiziech

MagicBoy wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:14 pm You'd rather they rushed something out that hasn't been tested properly?
bugs were expected, the long wait to fix them, not
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

alanarientiziech wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:27 pm
so true, the only thing that has even been said by anyone from Gaints about a patch was before chrismas and then after that. so let's not patch to fix at least some of the bugs like with contracts in the first week or so. i think there more worried about Multiplayer then anything right now.
alanarientiziech

ace54858 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:43 pm so true, the only thing that has even been said by anyone from Gaints about a patch was before chrismas and then after that. so let's not patch to fix at least some of the bugs like with contracts in the first week or so. i think there more worried about Multiplayer then anything right now.
I doesnt play mp yet, so I can be postponed? I've paid less for my game? mp is important tho, eventually I will want to play it, but it is not 100% of the game, and the game functionaly is >>> mp!
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

If I recall correctly, they have to get as much stuff fixed at one time as possible because of consoles. They cant just release a patch for this bug, a patch for that bug, a patch for this other bug . So it takes time to get everything fixed. I think when 19 released it was a month or 6 weeks before the first major patch came out
Playing on PC and PS4
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

ace54858 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:43 pm
so true, the only thing that has even been said by anyone from Gaints about a patch was before chrismas and then after that. so let's not patch to fix at least some of the bugs like with contracts in the first week or so. i think there more worried about Multiplayer then anything right now.
With multiplay being cross platform you can't just push a quick PC patch out. The console patches need testing and approving by Sony/MS. And there certainly used to be a fee incurred a few years ago for that.

There's nothing game breaking, therefore it's common sense to do it properly and get them out to all platforms at approximately the same time.
Mike67139

Post by Mike67139 »

Is it a bug or part of the game where semis struggle loaded and go backwards too I'm on ps4
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Even with no trailer connected the rear wheels spin when starting to drive. There's very little traction
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

I personally haven't tried the semis yet but I've seen videos where the problem seems to be that the back axle always spins in reverse. So the drive axles actually fight each other when trying to go forward
Playing on PC and PS4
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

MagicBoy wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:06 am
ace54858 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:43 pm

With multiplay being cross platform you can't just push a quick PC patch out. The console patches need testing and approving by Sony/MS. And there certainly used to be a fee incurred a few years ago for that.

There's nothing game breaking, therefore it's common sense to do it properly and get them out to all platforms at approximately the same time.
lol nothing game breaking huh then why are players posting saying the game is crashing and not just pc players but console as well seems to me that there is a game breaking bug.