Erlengrant how to sell bales to biogas? FS 22

Azfoor

Re: Erlengrant how to sell bales to biogas? FS 22

Post by Azfoor »

i think they need to be cut open first to
Frozen Catalyst

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

I was able to sell silage bales from a contract without cutting them open first. Maybe, cut them open for that realistic touch of not contaminating things.

Ones you make in a snake will need to be cut open obviously.
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
Osprey016

Post by Osprey016 »

You do not even have to put them into the tub. I was able to sell them by just dropping them of outside, close to the tub.
Ddogg845

Post by Ddogg845 »

I think this map is broken I cannot sell my bales
Wizbit

Post by Wizbit »

Hi, I found out that positioning yourself as per the picture i uploaded sells the bales

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApRlRqLtXJMIhuBsOrb ... A?e=GBBPpp

Edit don_apple: fixed link to image.
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

I had the same problem. Was doing a contract with round wrapped bales and had no idea where to drop them off. The picture posted by Wizbit was the clue. I just backed up the bales to the edge of the concrete next to the bins, unfolded and lowered the bale loader and once they hit the ground they disappeared. Spent quite a few min driving around confused. I saw the exclamation point saying this was the right place but no instructions what to do. Even selling wood I have a sign to go to and sell the wood.
A little instruction would be helpful for the noob. (I hesitate to admit how long it took me to realize you had to fold the bale loaders so they wouldn't keep falling off.)
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
Onkel H

Post by Onkel H »

As of today i can confirm that unloading wrapped silage bales to a BGP close to the bin for solids will be accepted, even if coming from contracts. (as long as they are silage, not grass ofc)