FS22 g920 Loosing my force feedback entering a vehicle ?

road_clam

FS22 g920 Loosing my force feedback entering a vehicle ?

Post by road_clam »

Hey all,
I'm trying to fix an aggravating ongoing issue and I can't figure this out. As soon as I enter a vehicle I totally loose my FF settings. I exit the vehicle and FF returns ? I tried adjusting all the steering settings and no luck, any suggestions ?
Rick76

Re: FS22 g920 Loosing my force feedback entering a vehicle ?

Post by Rick76 »

i got about the same issue with my Logitech Driving force GT
traveler87

Post by traveler87 »

i have a g29 and there's no FF only re-alignment. and it pretty much does what you are saying. I use the Logitech app to override the game and control my wheel through that app. I turn off the game's "Forcefeedback". Not elegant, but at least i know how my wheel is going to behave.
road_clam

Post by road_clam »

I FINALLY figured this out. I did a test with my proven FS19 game and it was doing the SAME thing ! So now I know it's not the game(s) it's a setting. My Windows 10 tried forcing me to upgrade to Win 11 , and after all types of load/update crashes I aborted the update and was able to get my system reverted back to Win 10 . This is when I noticed my FS steering issues. Long story short a setting within the Logitech gaming software had changed. See attatched screenshot. You need to make sure that the "Enable Centering Spring in Force Feedback Games" box is checked. My steering feedback loss was becuase this box somehow became unchecked. Now my game force feedback functions as it should .