Contract bugs

Tigidou

Contract bugs

Post by Tigidou »

I can't post in the bug report cause apparently I have to enter my password even thought I'm obviously already logged in to the forums but hey, whatever. I don't remember the damn password cause in 2021 we have a million of them and it's annoying af. Still, I'll post the bug here instead.

So yeah, when I accept a contract there's a 50% chance it's going to just vanish immediately. I click accept contract and poof! It just goes away, it's not added to the ''active'' contracts. It's just gone. Extremely frustrating as I have drove my 40 km/h tractors across the map multiples times now only to arrive at the field and getting the message ''you don't have access to this field'' only to then realize the contract had vanished.

Furthermore, the contracts that spawn are always the same. And many contracts that were first available never appear again anymore. I've seen a bailing contract on Elmcreek field 18 that's been up every day (month) for about 12 years now but fields 15-16-17-19 (also grass fields) never spawned again. I did them year 1 and they haven't appeared again ever since.

At this point contracts pretty much cannot be played at all which is frustrating because the economy is so damn hardcore that the extra cash would be welcomed. No but seriously I'm selling canola oil for 42,000 per year and I pay 15k in workers, 12k in loans, 4k in property maintenance and production costs and probably close to 10k in repairs. This is on normal btw, not on hard. Hellllllloooooo? Balance? I've had to edit the price of canola oil because just selling canola grain is better, for less work and less investment. Don't they do a bit of math when designing these things? Anyways I'm getting sidetracked here. Yeah so problems with contracts. Hope this isn't a me issue and this gets fixed soon cause it's kind of making my farm boring not being able to do contracts, which again not wanting to go on a rant but are extremely underpaid. Why would I go and spend X amount of time cultivating a contract for 1,000 dollars while during that time a worker on my farm costs me 2,000? Sensible option is to do the farm task myself and not accept the contract. Again, balance, non existent. No no, sorry. Getting sidetracked again.

Ok so yeah, contracts bug reported.
speedbrake

Re: Contract bugs

Post by speedbrake »

I have never seen a harvesting contract on HB. And the maintenance/repaint cost is insane.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I'm pretty sure the bug tracker uses a different set of credentials and so a different password.

In general, have a look a Last Pass and maybe 1Password

(Other password managers are available, including your browser(s))
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

speedbrake wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:26 pm I have never seen a harvesting contract on HB. And the maintenance/repaint cost is insane.
I've just done 4 in a row, so they do exist. Oh and 2 lots of potatoes the month before.

Agreed on the repair costs.
RedJester

Post by RedJester »

I have this happen all the time. Especially if you have the time bumped up to x120. I have not looked too hard at it as I always just assumed that the contract stayed up longer than the field needed. IE; Cultivating contact after the computer cultivated the field. Will look further into it tonight if I get the chance.
Sienihemmo

Post by Sienihemmo »

speedbrake wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:26 pm I have never seen a harvesting contract on HB. And the maintenance/repaint cost is insane.
I currently have a whopping 19 harvesting contracts on HB. I have so many because I cant do any of them, since almost all of them are bugged. Either I harvest all the grain only to find out that the game wants me to magically conjure up 8% more out of my behind, or the borrowed equipment just doesnt work for the job. Like giving a grain trailer for a potato harvesting contract.

speedbrake

Post by speedbrake »

Well tested game is what it is...