(Un)announced feature

JensChrDK

Re: (Un)announced feature

Post by JensChrDK »

Lower your implement and set the cruise control, when reaching the other end of the field, lift the implement and click your "shift-between-forward/reverse" button to turn around, hit the button again and lower your implement - go go time without touching the pedals :biggrin2:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

hun3 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:04 pm Few ideas:

- Toggle fence ON/OFF on animal pens when build so you can create your own fencing.
- Toggle option to snap to grid when placing grapes/olives.

I had more but cant remember I will add later.
I can't find the option to snap to grid when placing grapes/olives. Where do I find it or what toggles it?
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Earnest Pea wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:26 pm
hun3 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:04 pm Few ideas:

- Toggle fence ON/OFF on animal pens when build so you can create your own fencing.
- Toggle option to snap to grid when placing grapes/olives.

I had more but cant remember I will add later.
I can't find the option to snap to grid when placing grapes/olives. Where do I find it or what toggles it?
We dont have that right now. It was a suggestion that hopefully will be implemented or modded in.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Hopefully they add grid snapping for grapes, that would make planting vineyards much easier on a large scale. You can sort of do it right now by getting the pole as close to the previous row as possible just before you can't place it, that helps the rows stay relatively straight
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
alanarientiziech

Post by alanarientiziech »

Miketeg wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:23 pm 16 - Toggle option to snap to grid when placing grapes/olives.
whaaaaaaaaat!
Mellek

Post by Mellek »

Choice of tires on trailers affects their max capacity (weight if you have it turned on), most of the time this is around 100 to 200kg depending on the tire choice.
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Mellek wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:38 am Choice of tires on trailers affects their max capacity (weight if you have it turned on), most of the time this is around 100 to 200kg depending on the tire choice.
You'd think that I'd have noticed, what with the numbers staring me right there in the face, and yet... Thanks *thumbsup*
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

alanarientiziech wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:49 am
Miketeg wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:23 pm 16 - Toggle option to snap to grid when placing grapes/olives.
whaaaaaaaaat!
Sorry, looks like it was a wish, not an actual feature. I will remove it from the list.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Hired workers can now do angles of 22.5 degrees. (Instead of 45 degrees; N, S, E, W, NE, NW, SE, SW)
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
fuall

Post by fuall »

The ability to not undo while using the landscaping tool.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

fuall wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:07 pm The ability to not undo while using the landscaping tool.
?what? Haven't heard anything about this, and one would have thought it would have been talked about with big letters if that's possible
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Noraf wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:32 pm
fuall wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:07 pm The ability to not undo while using the landscaping tool.
?what? Haven't heard anything about this, and one would have thought it would have been talked about with big letters if that's possible
The ability to NOT undo landscaping was present in FS19. :lol:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Me reading almost the whole sentence again. 🤦‍♂️
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Decker_MMIV

Post by Decker_MMIV »

Miketeg wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:23 pm 20 - Road sign stay down even if you reload a savegame.
That is not what I observe. - If I drive down road signs, save, and then load that save-game, the road signs are up and standing again. - It is just some specific signs, or a particular map?

Though a feature I have not seen anyone mention yet - or maybe it was an announced feature?:

Vehicle's camera's inside/outside, pitch, rotation and zoom is "the same" when loading a save-game, as when you saved it.
aklein

Post by aklein »

Not sure why this topic is not abuzz about the ability for forestry mulchers to consume whole trees....