How to sell on the map production plant?

hun3

How to sell on the map production plant?

Post by hun3 »

So I'm trying to figure out how to sell the Spinnery that was built in the French map. There isnt a way it seems. The placed down factories can be demolished from the build meu but how do you sell the map built ones?

I want my Euro back :lol:

Anyone?
TacoFarmer

Re: How to sell on the map production plant?

Post by TacoFarmer »

hun3 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:20 am So I'm trying to figure out how to sell the Spinnery that was built in the French map. There isnt a way it seems. The placed down factories can be demolished from the build meu but how do you sell the map built ones?

I want my Euro back :lol:

Anyone?
On PS4 Pro you use the build tool-demolish. You only get like half your money back though.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

Yes, but you can only demolish the building you purchased. The ones Giants have place can't be deleted sadly, same with houses and barns.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
hun3

Post by hun3 »

deerefarm wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:09 am Yes, but you can only demolish the building you purchased. The ones Giants have place can't be deleted sadly, same with houses and barns.
Correct and that's my problem. Once you buy the already placed building by devs that's yours forever.

What I did was I deactivated production and refunded my cash....pretending I sold it. :confusednew:
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

hun3 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:48 am
deerefarm wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:09 am Yes, but you can only demolish the building you purchased. The ones Giants have place can't be deleted sadly, same with houses and barns.
Correct and that's my problem. Once you buy the already placed building by devs that's yours forever.

What I did was I deactivated production and refunded my cash....pretending I sold it. :confusednew:
LOL, that's one way to do it. I wish we could demolish Giant's place building as space is at a premium on the maps. I would like to redesign certain areas to make better use of the space, but sadly can't get rid of the building... *thumbsdown*
hun3

Post by hun3 »

deerefarm wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:20 am

LOL, that's one way to do it. I wish we could demolish Giant's place building as space is at a premium on the maps. I would like to redesign certain areas to make better use of the space, but sadly can't get rid of the building... *thumbsdown*
Agree, I was watching Farmer Klein s video on the usa map and he was mentioning there are these virtual farms all over the map that would be great for starting a new farm but unfortunately cant remove buildings. Its a shame but I guess mod maps will fix this.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

You can do this to the ones on the map that Giants put there. They are not yours forever. The building will stay and you get like half of your money back. Build tools-demolish. Try it.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

hun3

Post by hun3 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:54 pm

You can do this to the ones on the map that Giants put there. They are not yours forever. The building will stay and you get like half of your money back. Build tools-demolish. Try it.
I just tried it on the french map try to demolish the spinnery on top of the hill. I did see the option to remove it I clicked nothing happened no money was refunded and I still have that building in my production tab. What am I missing?
b101uk

Post by b101uk »

the default ones that are part of the map, open the build menu, click on the default building or the sell point by it (much as you would click on a placed building to rename it or sell it), which opens the rename menu, on the rename menu is a "sell" button.

**** DO NOTE, selling it can cause the icon and its ability to sell goods there or to rebuy it to be lost permanently on that save. ****
plays FS15/FS17/FS19/FS22 on PC
:zunge:
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

hun3 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:50 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:54 pm

I just tried it on the french map try to demolish the spinnery on top of the hill. I did see the option to remove it I clicked nothing happened no money was refunded and I still have that building in my production tab. What am I missing?
Youre not missing anything. I start a game on the French map and it doesn't work on the French map. It works on Elm Creek. Odd it doesn't on all base game maps.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

the garage and at least the building next to the creek on the starting farm on elm creek can be removed.
briansommers

Post by briansommers »

Couldn’t you open the map in the giants editor and delete it that way?
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

Yes you can but you don't actually own the plot of land, just the production plant. So you'll end up with an empty area that you can place anything else on.