Fs22 worth tot nut on PS4?

Vlaamse Viking

Fs22 worth tot nut on PS4?

Post by Vlaamse Viking »

l am wondering if the PS4 can handle the game, on Fs19 it already lagged when close to a trailer with a load of pallets.
Since ps5 is to be Found atm i wonder if it should wait till i van buy one instead of getting crazy.
Please advice...
StoneTheCrows

Re: Fs22 worth tot nut on PS4?

Post by StoneTheCrows »

Buy FS22 digital version on the PS Store now and it is valid for both PS4 and PS5. I have just checked this.

I am on PS4 slim. Yes you get a frame rate drop with 30+ pallets, and occasional stuttering. But nothing which will get in the way of enjoying the game.

My strategy is to try out everything get the platinum trophy, and then be set up for when the new maps appear.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

StoneTheCrows wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:21 pm My strategy is to try out everything get the platinum trophy, and then be set up for when the new maps appear.
I'm also trying to get the Platinum Trophy on FS19. 2 more to go which are the contracts.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
English_farmer

Post by English_farmer »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:30 pm
StoneTheCrows wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:21 pm My strategy is to try out everything get the platinum trophy, and then be set up for when the new maps appear.
I'm also trying to get the Platinum Trophy on FS19. 2 more to go which are the contracts.
Any idea what you need to achieve to get the trophies? I have a few but can't chase them as no idea what I need to do
StoneTheCrows

Post by StoneTheCrows »

Have a look on PSNProfiles web site. A good guide there.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

English_farmer wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:52 pm
ASOLANDRI wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:30 pm
Any idea what you need to achieve to get the trophies? I have a few but can't chase them as no idea what I need to do
If I remember correctly you need to Harvest 1, 10, & 100 ha, Fertilize 1, 10, 100 ha, Cultivate 1, 10, 100 ha, & Sow 1, 10, 100 ha.

Breed 30 Sheeps, 50 Pigs, 20 Cows, & 100 Chickens.

Cut 25 Trees.

And to do 100 Contracts, and earn $10M+.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

This game actually runs better than FS19. Which kind of amazes me. I’m on the original PS4 and as someone already mentioned You only get slow down when you have around 25 pallets together. Another thing to mention is the slots. Even on PS4 it feels almost unlimited. So far I’m very pleased with the way this game plays on PS4!
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
StoneTheCrows

Post by StoneTheCrows »

I agree with what Grim says. The work they have done on sounds is fantastic - so much more immersive than 19. And the weather deserves a mention too. I was working my fields on a November afternoon when a storm blew across. You here the rain falling on the cab roof, the thump of the wiper blades and the distant rumble of thunder. It got so dark, by 3.30pm I was using all my lights. Really atmospheric.
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

My thinking is the PS4/Xbox One can handle it fine, reading the comments on here you can see some of those players have relatively small issues but others seem to have more issues, so if one of the said consoles can handle it I'm pretty sure it ain't the console that's the problem, also considering there is a patch in the works so hopefully the main bugs get sorted, if any users expect all bugs be sorted well that's not gonna happen, if you want a game with no bugs I'd suggest you go play snake on a Nokia 3310 :lol: :lol: :lol:
nsp32

Post by nsp32 »

I have a PS4 pro and 4K tv.I wasn’t overly impressed with 22 compared to 19.FS19 looked and felt nicer.It’s early days with 22 and I’ll wait till a few bugs are ironed out and some more mods/uk maps appear.But at the weekend I brought a ps5 disk and OMG!!The difference between my pro and the 5 is huge.FS22 has come alive in the look,graphics and feel.FS19 looks cleaner too on the 5.I was getting frame rates drop on both 19 and 22 with the PS4 pro.The ps5 has virtually eliminated most it.I’ll still wait till some more mods come out,but if you don’t mind paying a bit over the rrp and get a ps5 local off eBay,you won’t regret it.