supplementary water tank

Flar

supplementary water tank

Post by Flar »

Hello,
my set up is made of multiple large greenhouses, individually their water storage is 20000,
i was trying to increase it by 5000 with the supplementary water tank but it didn't register.
When i build them around my large greenhouse it doesn"t increase the water storage total.
It it because the supplementary water tank in silo extension do only work with animal pen or
maybe we need to place them in a peculiar way, i don't know...
thx
FarmCatJenkins

Re: supplementary water tank

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

I believe this is just to store water, for you to collect later, since from the water tank you have to pay. Animal buildings do not require water or cleaning anymore
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
bibihest

Post by bibihest »

It says it has to be placed next to greenhouses to increase water, but mine aren't registering either. Tried moving them around, can't get any closer, byut the water volume in the greenhouse is still the same
Eische

Post by Eische »

Seams to be a bug.
The water tank extension does nothing. I already reported it.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
GrimHuffer

Post by GrimHuffer »

Yeah, similar issues here. Regardless of where I place it (besides greenhouse or not), there doesn't seem to be a way to fill it.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Confirmed bug, and reportedly fixed in next update
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
GrimHuffer

Post by GrimHuffer »

Thanks for update, good to know.
Flar

Post by Flar »

So what about now after the update ? ( i haven't tried myself)
GrimHuffer

Post by GrimHuffer »

Still can't fill the tank, nor interect with it at all (in the way standing near a silo, tractor, bale etc will show you info on how much in left in there). At the minute it acts much like a decorative placeable.
reider

Post by reider »

I got the Wells download. A small and a large well. I paid 8,000 for the large well and I can set it to store, Distribute (as in to my 3 greenhouses, then when they are full I swap it to "Sell" mode and it sells the excess water. Same when the greenhouses are full and the tank is full, set it to Sell mode and it pays quite well. I think it's in the official Mod Hub and it works very well indeed. Just visually check the level in the greenhouses and the water tank every now and then and switch the mode to suit.
HabibiBlokksberg

Post by HabibiBlokksberg »

Hi, not fixed as of now. The medium Greenhouse has 10k L storage and it doesn´t change when you place a tank near it. I just keep the big semi tanker with 32k L near mine. For filling just drive to the nearest creek or lake, so you don´t need to buy the water.
Flar

Post by Flar »

So i've tried again with this version 1.2 and it still doesn't work. So i've created an account to be able to report the bug. Because yeah for those (like me) who don't know you need to create a secondary account to be able to use the bugreport from GIANTS separate from the usual forum account. I hope they will take my report into account for the next update.