my suggestions to make the game cooler

alanarientiziech

my suggestions to make the game cooler

Post by alanarientiziech »

I've sent this as a feedback to giants, then I just copied and put down here
I've played only in elm creek (and only know the map, but this can be applied to other maps obviously ), and there many buildings in some farmlands (in the corners, center and an interesting one in the left center of the map) that are useless, and just dificult to build a farm (what I dont like on base game maps). Then I sugest to able us to remove, and also/or, give life to them, if we decide to use them (open doors, sleep triggers, etc)

There lands that we cant buy, but there are houses, and I know, that if giants want, they can put sleeps triggers, doors, garages, etc there, so put houses to sell like the productions chains buildings, and they would not take space on our farm! This would be awesome!

Now is about the orchards: I've experienced many bad situation there, from placing to driving between them (the rows were bent, the spray screw up, there is a nightmare!)
Then why not putting a grade?! like city simulators, you click and drag, then the tool transform it. There are many ways to do it: click and as you drag it will automaticaly rotate, you can press a button to rotate (rotate the grade or rotate inside the grade), it would automaticaly set the borders to the minimum/maximum range, press a button to choose spacing between rows, etc... This would give a big boost to this culture!

Last but not least, I wish that giants bring the hatzenbichler terminator/th and the bourgault 3320 paralink/7950 air cart as a mod to the fs22, I realy loved the air carts and wish so much to see them on fs22!

Sorry for the bad formated text and rudeness, I did my best to write it, and wish all the best, cya in the harvest!
if someone agree with me (I dont know if Giants accept), copy, add something if you want something and send a feedback to them and expect to them hear us!

thanks for your time!