FS22 on Playstation- Dissapointing

Prbroz

FS22 on Playstation- Dissapointing

Post by Prbroz »

I gotta admit. I've heard of poor rollout, but I have had nothing but trouble with this game. I don't buy many games so the $60 is rough. Lol

In the 5 days that I've played, I've had 3 restarts due to vehicles simply stop working.

There have been the widely known issues like the temperature not switching to Fahrenheit, the very long seasons, and getting shoved below the map.

The final straw for me was in my 3rd harvest contract glitches out. My first one was a baling contract(labor intensive) that was to be taken to a biogas plant in Erlengrat. After a couple hours and lots of time on message boards, I found that the plant simply would not recieve the bales I'd produced. They just sat there.

My 2nd was a large Oats field in Haut-Beyleron. The crop was to be delivered, by train, off map to a grainery in another town. I finished harvesting the largest field on the map, taking over an hour, and storing the grain in the local train depot. Upon finishing, I had to fill up the train car to deliver it. It took 2 loads. After my last load, the contract stuck at 88% complete. Everything had been harvested. No contract payout and had to cancel.

The last one was a wheat harvest contract. I'd decided not to do anymore contracts that needed the train because of another previous glitch on Erlengrat. I did the harvest and could tell, right away, it wasn't right. I had harvested about half of the field and once I'd delivered it, the notification said 10% complete. I completed the harvest, delivered the grain, and the contract is stuck at 24%. Nothing to do.

This almost makes the game unplayable. You wait around for the harvest contracts to show up as they are the most lucrative. Making 1k-3k for working ground or spraying makes for a LONG time to make any money.

This is very frustrating. FS19 was such a fun time. My biggest issue with it was the lack of slots for equipment. That was me wanting to play more than allowed! This, I wish I'd never pulled the trigger on. Maybe I'll just wait a year and see if anything works.
ASOLANDRI

Re: FS22 on Playstation- Dissapointing

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Not only the Playstation users are having this, but Xbox users and PC users are having this problem. :frown: *thumbsdown*
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Prbroz wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:54 am
The final straw for me was…
You can buy straw bales at the store
Ignorance is bliss
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

Fs19 was fun?! Yes after some Time. At The beginning nothing but complaining here.... "I go Back to fs17..."
Laur1112

Post by Laur1112 »

Yes there have been a few issues with playstation but i wouldn’t go so far as to say it is disappointing I think it just needs to be given time for giants to sort out the bugs yes there have been some contract issues etc but other than that i found the game to be generally fun to play
StoneTheCrows

Post by StoneTheCrows »

I've played over 50 hours on 22 now and still only scratched the surface in terms of what can be done. I think the OPs review based on a few contract missions (with known glitches) is not representative of either the game or the capabilities of the PS.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Have you downloaded the patch btw? Only saying because you mentioned the slots