Where are all the mods?

garyst

Re: Where are all the mods?

Post by garyst »

I had two mods download by themselves yesterday on my Xbox. When I went into the modhub it showed the weights and the blue cultivator were already installed. Went uninstall them but still shows they are installed in the new mods category but are not anymore in the other categories or when I go to my save game.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Alo, remember that they still receive, test and release mods for fs19 too ...
So all 400something mods are likely not fs22 mods
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

Personally I'd rather they take their time with the mods and get them right and not rush them and then have them cause problems with the game.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
AndrewSwart

Post by AndrewSwart »

deerefarm wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:33 pm Personally I'd rather they take their time with the mods and get them right and not rush them and then have them cause problems with the game.
I agree. OP should just be pacient and wait.
Personally i cannot wait for Wopster to release his GPS mod, I feel lost without it :biggrin2:
u2020bullet

Post by u2020bullet »

Noraf wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:45 pm Alo, remember that they still receive, test and release mods for fs19 too ...
So all 400something mods are likely not fs22 mods
I actually had no idea this was a thing. I thought they stopped it when FS22 released. Good of them to support the older version for a bit longer, after all, it gave us all hundreds of hours of fun.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

GIANTS will NOT accept new mods for previous versions of Farm Sim.

They will only accept a mod update, and even then only if it is to fix a major bug.

All the mods currently in testing are for Fs22.

This was confirmed to me by the GIANTS dev who has oversight on Modhub.
Last edited by BulletBill on Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

There have been new mods released for FS19 in the last few days so that is not strictly true what you're saying. The testing list is clearly split between the two games as well if you look at what Chaki posts.
There will come a point where they stop accepting mods for FS19 but not just yet by the looks of it.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Ritchie wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:32 pm There have been new mods released for FS19 in the last few days so that is not strictly true what you're saying. The testing list is clearly split between the two games as well if you look at what Chaki posts.
There will come a point where they stop accepting mods for FS19 but not just yet by the looks of it.
Any 19 mods released in the last few days were most likely submitted before Fs22 was released.

Obviously there would be a slight crossover of the two games mods being released.

But i'm only reporting what the GIANTS dev who is in charge of Modhub told me.

It is worth noting that the upload process still says Fs19 when uploading Fs22 mods, as this hasn't been updated yet by GIANTS. This may have a bearing on the list that Chaki posts.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU