Where are all the mods?

Rusty’s Ranch

Where are all the mods?

Post by Rusty’s Ranch »

Where are all the mods? 400+ Mods on the Testing List but no mods dropped yesterday and none so far today! I understand all the Testing Protocols and it takes time. What about a Patch/Updates?
Last edited by Rusty’s Ranch on Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FarmCatJenkins

Re: Where are all the mods?

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Relax dude. The mods can drop anytime if the day usually between 9 a.m and noon central time is the most common.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Rusty’s Ranch

Post by Rusty’s Ranch »

I’m currently on the Giants website and I see 3 PC mods in 2 days dropped! For Console nothing in 2 days!

I’ve been told to Relax and I was entitled because I simply asked a Forum for Farm Simulator about Mods and Obviously there’s a transition between farming simulator 19 and 22… I totally understand the Process of the Testing List! I’m a daily player since 2015! Have a great 👍 day everyone! ✌️🚜🇨🇦
Last edited by Rusty’s Ranch on Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Florish

Post by Florish »

Dude chill out, most of them Will be pc mods anyway and the game is just out so lot's of mods Will have faults.
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
olahaldor

Post by olahaldor »

I am sure they are working as hard and fast as they can. The backlog is big, many mods won't make it - but they still have to check them all. It takes time..

Have a little patience.

What mods are you longing so bad for anyway?
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Mods are appearing far quicker than they did in 19 especially script mods I guess the conversion must be a little easier this time around.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:09 pm Mods are appearing far quicker than they did in 19 especially script mods I guess the conversion must be a little easier this time around.
GE and mod tools I think dropped about a month after release of 19 if I remember correctly also we got a week of giants mods adding a bunch of equipment from 17.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
dan1108

Post by dan1108 »

Personally, I hope QA is spending more time on the upcoming patch and tracking down bugs than approving mods. As the base game comes with SO much more of a variety of equipment than stock FS19, its actually quite more enjoyable stock than FS19 stock - with the glaring exception of some of the critical bugs in FS22 (for me, can't use Silage pits and must stick with bales until Silage pit bug fixed).
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

I’m not really surprised at the rate that third party (i.e. not from Giants) mods are appearing. In that case, I’m actually a little surprised we have as many as we do.

On the other hand, I have been surprised at how few Giants mods have appeared so far.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Rusty’s Ranch wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:41 pm I’m currently on the Giants website and I see 3 PC mods in 2 days dropped! For Console nothing in 2 days! 400+ Mods in Testing and nothing for Console Wednesday and Thursday!
FIrst of all, mods are not guaranteed daily. Mods get released when mods pass. You have a game thats been out less than 2 weeks, there are bound to be changes to modding that are going to take time for modders to adjust to so that mods are able to pass. Plus they might be spending a lot of time and people on fixing/testing a patch for the bugs. Bottom line, just relax, mods will come
Playing on PC and PS4
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

there are some being worked on by Blacksheep Modding like The Old Stream Farm map as well as the Gator pack and Joskin Betimax RDS 6000 which they have announced on Discord all of which will be for console as well.
Smokee

Post by Smokee »

Is it harder to make/convert mods for the consoles? I can see that dozens of PC mods in the queue currently but only 1 mod is for consoles.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Yes, particularly because modders can't test mods on console before they release them. But also, all mods go through pc testing first and then console testing if modder has submitted it for console
Playing on PC and PS4
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

Entitled