Game translation

tobra

Game translation

Post by tobra »

I'm interested in whether the game could be translated into Serbian language? I am interested in helping with the translation, of course as a volunteer. By the way, I participate in the translation of the games American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 I tried to contact the Giants but it was unsuccessful. I sent private messages to MAurUS and Rahkiin members. I don't know who to turn to for an answer. To date, I have not received any response, messages I sent Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:38 am and Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:50 pm. Thank you for your response.
Image Image Image
tobra

Re: Game translation

Post by tobra »

It would be nice if some of the Giants officials respond to this message.
Image Image Image
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Unfortunatly Giants employess do not really read or participate in the forum, i recommend you either directly reach out to one of them via PM or try your luck in the bugtracker
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
tobra

Post by tobra »

@juf.de

Thank you for your reply, but I sent a private message to @MAurUS and @Rahkiin members who are in the Giants. That's what I wrote in my first post.
Image Image Image
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Oh, yes you are right, i knew i forgot something.
Maybe try it with Stegei as CTO or one of the Community Mangers.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

I would recommend to open a ticket for this in GIANTS bug reporting tool for FS22: https://feedback.giants-software.com/se ... ject_id=11

Or you could send a PM to Chaki and/or Lisertan, who are the official ‚Community Coordinators‘ from GIANTS.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
tobra

Post by tobra »

Thank you very much for your answer, I will try to get in touch with Chaki and Lisertan.
Image Image Image
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

I actually thought about this, cuz the Danish translation seems to have been done on Google Translate :lol: :lol:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
tobra

Post by tobra »

@ don_apple

No one has yet responded to my messages.

Sent Messages

Outbox

It is really not clear to me that no one wants to answer since 2020 I opened an error report and reported the error. But there is no possibility to start a topic about the translation of the game. And I don't know how to do it or turn to anyone for it.

@ JensChrDK

I agree with you, I think this is the best option for the Giants. By the way, I volunteer to translate Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator.
Image Image Image
DEERE318

Post by DEERE318 »

As you have seen, their response time is a tad slow.
You might want to check the xml files to see what text is available in there. I'm not sure how they handle the text, but it seems it should be found in the directory structure somewhere.