errors and the release of new products

Pieteer

errors and the release of new products

Post by Pieteer »

When we get a corrected game. I haven't seen so many errors in any product. Giants should give players something in return, a patch is required for each product you release (each DLC too). Maybe you should replace your testers! (because how do you not notice such errors as animals passing through buildings, wrong textures, etc.) You do not take your customers seriously - first we will sell the incomplete product, and then we will correct what players send us.

One more note.
Is the new Factsheets your first DLC?? You are funny, you release an underdeveloped product and a month later (when there are no corrections yet) you present a new expansion! And what about the tractor that was in the previous versions of the game?? So what's next for the Claas Xerion? Valtra? Because it is not there either? These are the new machines??!!
At this moment, I'm glad I didn't buy the Season Pass. I was thinking, if you present a new expansion in such a short time, it means that these machines were already ready when the game was developed.
And you decided to get some more money from players.

Thanks, but not this time
Last edited by Pieteer on Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fuall

Re: errors and the release of new products

Post by fuall »

I can hear keystrokes....can you? They sound sad and mad all at once. They could be off playing their wonderful game, but they caught a whiff of criticism for their favorite game.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

fuall wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:18 pm I can hear keystrokes....can you? They sound sad and mad all at once. They could be off playing their wonderful game, but they caught a whiff of criticism for their favorite game.
What is the point of this reply?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
MrXNor

Post by MrXNor »

Pieteer wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:06 pm When we get a corrected game. I haven't seen so many errors in any product. Giants should give players something in return, a patch is required for each product you release (each DLC too). Maybe you should replace your testers! (because how do you not notice such errors as animals passing through buildings, wrong textures, etc.) You do not take your customers seriously - first we will sell the incomplete product, and then we will correct what players send us.
I absolutely agree, some of the bugs ingame now are so serious that i wonder how its not found before release. Like all grain missions require 100000 liters more than mission gives, or wrong textures, like animals. Or that gearbox mess up after helpers have used them. Bugs are just too large, too consistant and too frequent for it not being noticed by testers that know what they are doing
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

fuall wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:18 pm I can hear keystrokes....can you? They sound sad and mad all at once. They could be off playing their wonderful game, but they caught a whiff of criticism for their favorite game.
You hear key stroke, I smell a troll. Smells very swampy :mrgreen:
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
fuall

Post by fuall »

deerefarm wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:32 pm
You hear key stroke, I smell a troll. Smells very swampy :mrgreen:
No, I said I hear keystrokes. lol.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Have you not bought a video game in the last 10 years? All games come out super bugged anymore...
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I agree but the limited attempt at getting widespread information out related to the bug patching breeds angry comments and reactions, it’s kinda there fault there’s so many angry people here.
fuall

Post by fuall »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:50 pm Have you not bought a video game in the last 10 years? All games come out super bugged anymore...
The famous defense used by so many in this forum.
I guess you can only compare FS to other games when defending them.
Giants can sit back and take their time fixing their game, since they have so many people like you jumping to their defense.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

How was that jumping to anyone's defense? I was just simply stating the VG industry as a whole has lacked complete releases for a long time.

Lol why is every single post of yours so salty? I feel sorry for you buddy. Do you have nothing better to do with your time?
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

fuall wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:00 pm
The famous defense used by so many in this forum.
I guess you can only compare FS to other games when defending them.
Oh so it’s just like the attacking crowd always comparing FS to GTA. So I guess you can only compare to others when attacking as well. The point is that it’s not an uncommon practice, games use to come out more complete but they also were incredibly simple in comparison
fuall

Post by fuall »

Let's just hope none of their staff leave for a job building airplanes.
MagicBoy

Post by MagicBoy »

Lets hope you don't self inflict a salt overdose.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Pieteer wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:06 pm When we get a corrected game. I haven't seen so many errors in any product. Giants should give players something in return, a patch is required for each product you release (each DLC too). Maybe you should replace your testers! (because how do you not notice such errors as animals passing through buildings, wrong textures, etc.) You do not take your customers seriously - first we will sell the incomplete product, and then we will correct what players send us.

One more note.
Is the new Factsheets your first DLC?? You are funny, you release an underdeveloped product and a month later (when there are no corrections yet) you present a new expansion! And what about the tractor that was in the previous versions of the game?? So what's next for the Claas Xerion? Valtra? Because it is not there either? These are the new machines??!!
At this moment, I'm glad I didn't buy the Season Pass. I was thinking, if you present a new expansion in such a short time, it means that these machines were already ready when the game was developed.

Highly unlikely that the new factsheets are part of the year 1 dlc. Most likely they are just mods being added to the game. Dlc will come with a big annoucement, not a random fact sheet
Playing on PC and PS4
Pieteer

Post by Pieteer »

Drmattymd wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:23 am

One more note.

Highly unlikely that the new factsheets are part of the year 1 dlc. Most likely they are just mods being added to the game. Dlc will come with a big annoucement, not a random fact sheet

The first DLC is announced for winter 21/22. Currently it's December which is the end of 21st so I think they are starting to present new DLC. Besides, I don't remember that the machines published by Giants as mods were presented in this way