Future FS

Surtan

Future FS

Post by Surtan »

My view on the future development of FS:

In an agricultural simulator, you can wish for improvements in graphics, animations and sound - all this Giant has delivered with FS22!
My concern is that production has been included in the basic game itself. It really has nothing to do with agriculture.
It is an attempt to get something new in the game, but agriculture is not easy to renew, it follows given rules.

What can you do to be able to sell the same number of FS24s next time? My tips are:
Even more customization of characters, such as Red Dead Redemption and Sims. Since many play as RPG and in multiplayer, it is a big selling factor.

As a result, it would also be possible to play in 3rd person when you are outside the vehicles.

Develop animal husbandry. At least 3 growth stages on the animals, similar to the crops.

Work inside the barns. Manual milking - feed the cows so they go in and stand at the feeding table, wipe off udders, put on the milking organs - usually that you work with 4 pcs, when the first cow is ready you move the 1st appliance to cow number 5 and so on. Graze in the summer so you do not have to feed them to get variety in the game - when you work in the fields, the animals take less time, and in the winter you can spend more time on the animals.

Pigs and cattle can be sorted so that you sell them when they weigh correctly. If, for example, a pig becomes too big in reality, it loses a lot of value. To weigh them and label them with spray, and then when you sell them, only the labeled ones are sold. I suspect that slaughterhouses have been avoided in order to avoid ethical discussions, but it is not possible to have an agricultural simulator with animal husbandry without having the conditions to solve real problems and challenges.
Less production, and more agriculture is my tip! Thanks for a very nice simulator.