Lifting implements independently

Coldlandlord

Lifting implements independently

Post by Coldlandlord »

Am I being stupid or has the ability to lift and turn on/off the front and rear implements independently via a button/key (without having to cycle tool selection) been removed? I’ve mapped and tried every control that I think is related but I can either raise/lower or turn on/off, the tool that is selected or I can do both together. Looking at the key bindings there is “raise hydraulics” and lower hydraulics which I assume is the rear? Then there is raise hydraulics 2 and lower hydraulics 2… is this the front? Either way, nothing seems to happen and the only buttons that do anything, operates both raise and lower rather than the single action that is mapped.
GrimHuffer

Re: Lifting implements independently

Post by GrimHuffer »

I had a look this evening and I couldn't see the keybinds either.

The raise/lower hydraulics is for implements like the snow plow/silo grader. Hydraulics 1 controls the height and hydraulic 2 controls the tilt (fore and aft), works the same way on either the front or rear hitch.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

There are no keybinds in the base game as of now for independent hydraulics.
If you're on PC try VehicleControlAddon by Mogli12 or Enchanced Vehicle by ZhooL.
They both offer specific keybinds for front/rear linkage and a form of GPS-lane assist.
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

Has it always been a mod? I thought I remembered 17/19 having the ability to control them separately? Been a long time though so maybe I’m wrong.
crash

Post by crash »

There was a lower all implements binding option in Fs19
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

crash wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:14 am There was a lower all implements binding option in Fs19
And that is also in FS22 - LEFT CTRL + V raises/lowers both front and rear.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I am fairly sure you have always had to cycle through to use the independently as has been mentioned you can do them both together. Again as mentioned above for PC vehicle control add on is the option I use as it also give a basic gps option until Wopster get's his in game.