Back to FS19

ValhallSN95

Re: Back to FS19

Post by ValhallSN95 »

At 113 hours into FS22, I can't find any reason to go back to FS19. There are a lot of mods I miss, but with all the new features of 22 I just can't bring myself to go back to 19.

Plus I have yet to run into any of the bugs that everyone is talking about.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Dagrump wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:16 pm At this time I am still primarily playing on FS19 as I am waiting for more of the mods I like to use become available such as CoursePlay and AutoDrive. The new AI's ability to go to a selected point is a great feature but it will probably be a while before it has the capability of AD or the AIVE mods brought to the game.

But we have to be patient I guess - the game has only been in our hands a couple weeks.
Yeah, I was skeptical for a bit, but if anything sold the AI for it, it was double hopper trailer support :biggrin2: For the very little amount of time I use the AI anyway, that’s a really cool aspect of it
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Dagrump wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:16 pm At this time I am still primarily playing on FS19 as I am waiting for more of the mods I like to use become available such as CoursePlay and AutoDrive. The new AI's ability to go to a selected point is a great feature but it will probably be a while before it has the capability of AD or the AIVE mods brought to the game.

But we have to be patient I guess - the game has only been in our hands a couple weeks.
For me I'm currently playing FS19 to get the Platinum Trophy before Christmas arrives and I got 80 Contracts to go. *thumbsup*
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron »

plowboy1992 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:18 pm
chedder_farms wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:38 pm
plowboy1992 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:54 pm in case farmboss / fuall misses this bla bla giants dont care bla bla bla makin apollogys bla bla bla letting giants be lazy bla bla bla
Farmboss / F U All knew how to spell. You should learn to spell too, so you don't look like such an *$#%§* when you try to be clever.
its not like any one else can spell on this site
"It's."
"Anyone."

Happy plowing:)
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:59 pm

For me I'm currently playing FS19 to get the Platinum Trophy before Christmas arrives and I got 80 Contracts to go. *thumbsup*
What is a Platinum Trophy? Apparently, I missed something in FS19. I just set aside my Flint Hills Iowa save with over $10 milion in the account and 1,300 acres planted for the next harvest along with a silo full of both wheat and soybeans. I built the farm doing tons of contracts and no loans. Maybe I am in the running for a platinum trophy. Be nice if it was the Platinum Ford F-150. :biggrin2:
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Dagrump wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:26 pm What is a Platinum Trophy? Apparently, I missed something in FS19. I just set aside my Flint Hills Iowa save with over $10 milion in the account and 1,300 acres planted for the next harvest along with a silo full of both wheat and soybeans. I built the farm doing tons of contracts and no loans. Maybe I am in the running for a platinum trophy. Be nice if it was the Platinum Ford F-150. :biggrin2:
Platinum trophies are on playstation for completing all of the achievements
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

Darn. I was hoping for the Platinum F150 pick-up but I am on a PC :biggrin2:
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Dagrump wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:26 pm
ASOLANDRI wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:59 pm

What is a Platinum Trophy? Apparently, I missed something in FS19. I just set aside my Flint Hills Iowa save with over $10 milion in the account and 1,300 acres planted for the next harvest along with a silo full of both wheat and soybeans. I built the farm doing tons of contracts and no loans. Maybe I am in the running for a platinum trophy. Be nice if it was the Platinum Ford F-150. :biggrin2:
Pretty much they are exclusively to Playstation. Xbox has achievements too.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Misutoraru

Post by Misutoraru »

No chance, like other said the upgrade and improvement just too great. All I need is little patience for mod and mod map to come and it will be perfect
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Miggs wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:36 pm Anyone else considering going back to FS19 till they fix this train wreck of a game?
What mess of a game? Sure there is some buggs but nothing that would make me go back to 19. 22 is so much better in every way in my opinion. It's easier to run/better fps. Just the feel of the game is better. The production 👍 the helpers are awesome 😳 never thought I would be able to just send of a worker to empty my silo and sell my product.
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

I just do not get this negative attitude towards 22. Yes it has some bugs but the game is absolutely playable (maybe not catering to all play styles right now).
Do people have really short memories or something. 17 wasn't the best at first but soon became, in my opinion, the best version until now. 19 was a train wreck and whilst I’m sure it got better than absolutely terrible, it wasn’t ever a patch on 17 at its peak. My experience of 19 at launch was dreadful. Controls wouldn’t map, headers stuck on header trailers, totally useless landscaping feature, maps that had a bit of every terrain type, crammed into 2 km2 with nowhere to use the new build features and nothing to build with, pathetic ground textures without multi direction, abysmal sounds which resembled GTA 1 on acceleration and then went to idle at WOT, no matter what load was on the machine… the list goes on.

22 is playable, out of the box, it doesn't satisfy my play style but it’s getting there on a daily basis with mods flooding in. I’ve played for about 30 hours and most of my annoyances have been dealt with by mods already and once some mod maps come through and We have GPS then it will be golden. The way it stands, I could even go without seasons mod and course play is no longer essential to me.
Just going to “mess” around in the mean time.
Smokee

Post by Smokee »

I just went back to FS19, mainly because of the maps, the default ones are way better than they were in 19 but still not there. I was hoping for better building tools but you cannot even UNDO a placement or MOVE a misplaced object. And the economy is really not balanced, a few hours of usage and you pay the price of your tractor... meanwhile you barely paid for fuel. Lets hope we get some mod maps soon
chedder_farms

Post by chedder_farms »

Azfoor wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:26 am
Miggs wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:36 pm Anyone else considering going back to FS19 till they fix this train wreck of a game?
What mess of a game? Sure there is some buggs but nothing that would make me go back to 19. 22 is so much better in every way in my opinion. It's easier to run/better fps. Just the feel of the game is better. The production 👍 the helpers are awesome 😳 never thought I would be able to just send of a worker to empty my silo and sell my product.
He didn't say mess, he said train wreck. Considering the number of threads talking about "buggs", he has a valid question. Unless you think it's all in his head.
StoneTheCrows

Post by StoneTheCrows »

chedder_farms wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:44 pm
Azfoor wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:26 am
He didn't say mess, he said train wreck. Considering the number of threads talking about "buggs", he has a valid question. Unless you think it's all in his head.
True it's a valid question. As valid as the 99% of responses which say it's neither mess nor wreck.
player1s

Post by player1s »

If FS22 release is a trainwreck. What do you call the release of, lets say, Cyberpunk 77?