DELETE THIS THREAD

wbthacker

DELETE THIS THREAD

Post by wbthacker »

Equipment maintenance really seems ridiculous on FS22. Everything wears out too fast and requires too-frequent maintenance -- and I'm running on low dirt settings for now. Just about to turn dirt off completely... I really do want the realism of maintenance, but I'm sick and tired of having to repair every time I swap implements!

And how does paint deterioration factor in? The cost of repainting vehicles is ridiculous, especially for beginning farmers... does it have benefits beyond cosmetic? Maybe equipment wears out faster if the paint condition is poor?

Sure would be nice if, I dunno, the game's help or their FS Academy videos explained this important concept. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of time and money just because Giants doesn't tell me how this works.
Last edited by wbthacker on Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illinois Farmer

Re: Equipment Maintenance: Ridiculous and Inscrutable

Post by Illinois Farmer »

You already started a thread on this. Don't need to start another
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
wbthacker

Re: DELETE THIS THREAD

Post by wbthacker »

Yeah, sorry about that. I posted the first thread last night and went to bed. Turned on the monitor this morning and the editor was still showing, with an error message, so I hit "post" again.
don_apple

Re: DELETE THIS THREAD

Post by don_apple »

Thread locked since there is already another one of the same topic by the same author.

BTW. please don'r change the thread subject, since this just causes confusion. If you want to have a thread closed please use the notification function (the little red icon with the 'exclamation mark') in the upper right corner of a post) to notify the moderators that a thread should be closed.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules