Bale in the shop showroom??

Azfoor

Bale in the shop showroom??

Post by Azfoor »

Has anyone else have the big where there is bales in the showroom? You know where you configure your machines before buying them... It's quite annoying having bales that the machines stand on or sometimes even inside...! Of someone know of a solution to this let me know! 👍
FarmCatJenkins

Re: Bale in the shop showroom??

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Solution is a bug fix, whenever we get that.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:18 pm Solution is a bug fix, whenever we get that.
I know that but I'm asking if someone has way to get rid of the bale? Like with a command or maby in the save game somehow 🤔 I know the spawning of the bales won't stop intill we get e big fix but I has to be a way to get rid of the bale....
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

Nope I have yet to see one, and to be certain I just double checked and tried several machines and various configurations and could not get a bale to appear. Even with all the balers and their options.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
GrimHuffer

Post by GrimHuffer »

I think we just have to be patient and wait for a fix from Giants.

However, if you are desperate to get rid of it there is something you can do (although it's very tempremental and you'll need to mess around a bit):

When in the shop, go to vehicles and select one of the larger tractors (I find the ones with tracks work best), or try one of the timber harvesters (anything big and heavy really). It will spawn on top of the bale but the weight/tracks/size will push the bale under under the floor. You WILL have to mess around for a minute or two to get it to work but it should now be gone...until you restart the game/reload a save.
Last edited by GrimHuffer on Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Maybe see if you can coax one of your cows in there to eat the bale :hmm:
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

wait.. ya'll got bales in the showroom? And here I was flustered that I had another honey pallet stuck to raise in the xml. "blimey dagwin!"
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

It seems to only do it if you make bales, not sure if having bales stored on the farm has any effect on this or not
Playing on PC and PS4
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

GrimHuffer wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:12 am I think we just have to be patient and wait for a fix from Giants.

However, if you are desperate to get rid of it there is something you can do (although it's very tempremental and you'll need to mess around a bit):
When in the shop, go to vehicles and select one of the larger tractors (I find the ones with tracks work best), or try one of the timber harvesters (anything big and heavy really). It will spawn on top of the bale but the weight/tracks/size will push the bale under under the floor. You WILL have to mess around for a minute or two to get it to work but it should now be gone...until you restart the game/reload a save.
Yes that is one way of doing it 😅
The bale made one of the smaller tractors totally spaz out and got the bale flying so it was no longer in the way but as said it only works until you reload the save...! Some people say it has to do with the fliegl autoload trailer on the modhub but I don't have that mod so it's not that.
I have made quite alot of bales and collected with the ingame autoload trailers so it might have something to do with that. But as long as it's only one bale it's fine because i've seen people get 10-15 bales in there....!
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

After i made few smaller bales and my Arcusin Multipack D14 started to act weird, then i always have one bale pack in showrroom. My savegame is doomed, no way to get rid of it :lol:
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Round straw bales appeared in the showroom after I made my first round bales, I also have an issue with the small bale packer not always unloading as it should leaving the bales stacked upright instead of falling on to the ground.
monoxide

Post by monoxide »

Well, last night I made my first straw bales (square 1.2 m)... but I didn't go to the Shop after collecting them with Multipack D14 (which performed OK) so I don't know if bales were already there. Then I picked them up with FS22_Fliegl_DPW_180_Squarebale_Autoload_BAFM modded trailer I already had ready by the field. But this trailer turned out to be quite buggy (it is not from ModHub). If you want to see some trailer boogie, try fastening/releasing belts :D
But anyways, after my trailer fled somewhere over the rainbow I reloaded the game and while avoiding use of belts, I was able to pull the trailer safely to the farm.
Then I returned leased Arcusin D14 and wanted to buy something else and first noticed I have stacked square bale packs scattered on every randomly selected item in the shop.
So, I initially suspected this issue to be connected to the broken modded trailer - but if it happens to others as well, then it's probably not :)
RED_Smith

Post by RED_Smith »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:33 am wait.. ya'll got bales in the showroom? And here I was flustered that I had another honey pallet stuck to raise in the xml. "blimey dagwin!"
Are your honey pallets getting stuck in the spawn or just in general?

I remember hearing people saying they got stuck in their spawn, so I decided to try a mod called
"Bee Hives Pallets Spawner x18 v1.0.0.2 FS22" It is basically just a bigger spawn area, but I haven't had a pallet get stuck in spawn since I put this in ( 5 in game days so far) and it stacks 3 pallets high.

When loading my trailer, I have had a few flyers that jumped out of my hands and got stuck when they landed. And you're right, using .XML to get it unstuck is a pain, not difficult but just a pain.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

yea just the spawn spot so far. I have had pretty good luck with my lettuce pallets tho.. Probably about every 10-15 honey pallets 1 or 2 will spawn in the ground. It does it almost every time if 2 pallets spawn at once and I am not even sure what triggers more than 1 pallet at a time. Normally, with my current hives, I get about 2/3 pallet per hour but sometimes it will either just spit out a full one or 2 full ones.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
RED_Smith

Post by RED_Smith »

If you try the "Bee Hives Pallets Spawner x18 v1.0.0.2 FS22" mod I mentioned, I would love your opinion of it as well.