Bale in the shop showroom??

Roger859

Re: Bale in the shop showroom??

Post by Roger859 »

I bale silage on a few of my farms and there are so many bales appearing in the showroom now, you can barely see what you are buying. And these bales, they count as bales I have on the farm so now I’m very limited on how much I can bale before it tells me I have too many and need to sell some.
ShowroomBales

Post by ShowroomBales »

monoxide wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:35 pm Well, last night I made my first straw bales (square 1.2 m)... but I didn't go to the Shop after collecting them with Multipack D14 (which performed OK) so I don't know if bales were already there. Then I picked them up with FS22_Fliegl_DPW_180_Squarebale_Autoload_BAFM modded trailer I already had ready by the field. But this trailer turned out to be quite buggy (it is not from ModHub). If you want to see some trailer boogie, try fastening/releasing belts :D
But anyways, after my trailer fled somewhere over the rainbow I reloaded the game and while avoiding use of belts, I was able to pull the trailer safely to the farm.
Then I returned leased Arcusin D14 and wanted to buy something else and first noticed I have stacked square bale packs scattered on every randomly selected item in the shop.
So, I initially suspected this issue to be connected to the broken modded trailer - but if it happens to others as well, then it's probably not :)
I used an autoloader the first time I created bases, so I don't know if it was autoloader (Included with the Rolland Pack) or the act of creating bales. I did find that my items.xml lists 8 bales of hay (exactly what I see in the showroom). None of my other saves, where I have not created bales, has anything in the associated items.xml.

I've copied an empty items.xml from another unaffected save. (or delete the objects in the items.xml make sure you get the opening and closing tags so the xml is still valid) The showroom is now empty. Without knowing what inserted the bales into items.xml there is no way to say what will bring them back.
danielangf24

Post by danielangf24 »

I’ve noticed it does it when you leave bales on the auto load trailer in the “load” position. If you save and come back in, it will glitch the bales into the showroom. Only fix I’ve seen is to start a new save game.
Thestorminator4

Post by Thestorminator4 »

I have three green wrapped bales in the Showroom, But when I got a new baler I changed the colour to black wrapped bales, So now I have an additional 3 Black wrapped bales in the showroom making 6. Am I the only one with 6 ? Or is it the same for everyone?
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

danielangf24 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:37 pm I’ve noticed it does it when you leave bales on the auto load trailer in the “load” position. If you save and come back in, it will glitch the bales into the showroom. Only fix I’ve seen is to start a new save game.
That's a good thought, I mostly left my Andersons in transport, because I parked them at the BG to await fermentation, but I did save a couple of times during collection... that's about when the bales appeared.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Thestorminator4 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:45 pm I have three green wrapped bales in the Showroom, But when I got a new baler I changed the colour to black wrapped bales, So now I have an additional 3 Black wrapped bales in the showroom making 6. Am I the only one with 6 ? Or is it the same for everyone?
6 that is nothing I have lost count of mine :lol:
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I've made myself a shop cleaner tool (Windows command line only) - free to anyone who wants it, at your own risk of course!
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

blue_painted wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:24 pm I've made myself a shop cleaner tool (Windows command line only) - free to anyone who wants it, at your own risk of course!
How does it work?
the big print giveth the small print taketh
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

OK so maybe unrelated, but after doing a cotton contract, I have a bale of cotton that won't disappear. If I leave it on the Spinnery Sell Point, I get repeated "Sold Bales $0" alerts, so I just moved it. It's been several days IRL, and it's still there. I also had a Rolland bale trailer do a Willie Pete with my bales at the BGA, and one silage bale is still on the roof of the big shed over there. Is there a really tall ladder mod for console?
Old fat guy with a day job...
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

BreadedVirus wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:14 pm
blue_painted wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:24 pm I've made myself a shop cleaner tool (Windows command line only) - free to anyone who wants it, at your own risk of course!
How does it work?
Goes through items.xml and removes all bales below ground level - most of them on Calmsden seem to be at -99 metres

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

blue_painted wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:58 pm
How does it work?
Goes through items.xml and removes all bales below ground level - most of them on Calmsden seem to be at -99 metres
I thought GIANTS were meant to be patching the bale issue?
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

BreadedVirus wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:00 pm

How does it work?
They are but this works for me now.

BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

blue_painted wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:18 pm
BreadedVirus wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:00 pm

They are but this works for me now.
Where can i get such program?
JvvW

Post by JvvW »

I too have various bales in the showroom. I play FS22 on PS4 and don't know of any option to edit xml files. Therefore having to live with it until hopefully, a patch is available to apply for existing game saves. I do have bale trailers with autoload function. :confusednew:
hun3

Post by hun3 »

NDDan wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:14 am
coleislazy wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:55 pm If you don't mind editing xml files, you can open the items.xml file in your save game folder and remove the bales there. It stores all bales on the map, not just these out of place bales so it works best if you don't have bales elsewhere so you can just delete them all. Otherwise you can try to find ones where the position value isn't near the others. Be sure to back up your save if you try this!
This is actually pretty easy. You can identify the showroom bales by the position values. The middle value is the height of an object, and, at least on Elmcreek, the value of bales in the showroom will be a negative number. Most of mine were around -99. The height of ground level on Elmcreek is around 85 at the main farm. A showroom bale will look something like this:

<item className="Bale" id="3" filename="data/objects/roundbales/roundbale125.xml" position="1.2988694906235 -99.375160217285 1.2495177984238" rotation="2.2919858757703 2.28976606429 45.045322972477" valueScale="1.000000" fillLevel="5000.000000" fillType="STRAW" farmId="1" isMissionBale="false" wrappingState="0.000000" wrappingColor="1 1 1 1"/>

Delete the whole line of code (<item ... />). And, of course, back up your save before editing anything.
This worked for me. Mine had this line:

<item className="Bale" id="156" filename="data/objects/squarebales/squarebale240.xml" position="0 0 0" rotation="0 -0 0" valueScale="1.000000" fillLevel="8000.000000" fillType="DRYGRASS_WINDROW" farmId="1" isMissionBale="false" wrappingState="0.000000" wrappingColor="1 1 1 1"/>