Console Wheel Support (Logitech G920 w/Shifter)

s_shiggy_y

Console Wheel Support (Logitech G920 w/Shifter)

Post by s_shiggy_y »

I cannot be the only one who thinks after all these years of the Farming Simulator Franchise being on consoles maybe we deserve some proper wheel support???

Sure you have been able to use a wheel in most the previous games on consoles but its never been fully fleshed out.
With PC now getting force feedback it really makes me think that console wheel users are being treated like clowns, you cannot even use the 'LB' and 'RB' buttons (the paddles) on FS22 on consoles, the wheel on consoles is mapped so weirdly i haven't even fully used it in FS22 yet.

Is there anyway we could get a update which properly fixed wheel support? Just fully flesh out the controls and maybe, just maybe we could have the Logitech shifter work too? Maybe that's a big ask but it would be amazing too.

Just i really hope that someone at giants reads this and takes it into consideration because wheel setups cost a fair bit of money and i am sure other users are just as annoyed as i that the controls are very daft on FS22.

Anyways thats my little rant, i really hope that we get a wheel support update of some kind soon as the game is currently close to unplayable on wheel.
Simon738

Re: Console Wheel Support (Logitech G920 w/Shifter)

Post by Simon738 »

I’ve had it confirmed from Giants that the paddle issue will be fixed in the next patch.

remove duplicate text
Xbox Series X
G920 Wheel
700 hrs Calmsden Farm