Crop Growth Option FS22

Timothy1176

Crop Growth Option FS22

Post by Timothy1176 »

If not playing with seasons, turning the seasons off during initialization of the map sometimes will cause the crops not to grow at all.... I went a month without a single growth stage. You cant speed crop growth up when not using seasons. Sleeping is a lame way to do it and wastes a lot of time. I have yet to grow and harvest a single crop in 3 actual days of playing. This has made the game virtually unplayable and needs to be changed
garyst

Re: Crop Growth Option FS22

Post by garyst »

Had the same thing happen to me after turning Seasonal Growth off when I started playing. My crops grow fine, but about 80% of the fields I don't own on the map got stuck in the same state they were in when I turned it off. I tried buying the fields and cultivating them then reselling them to see if I could trigger them to start working again but the only thing they did was grow weeds. Hopefully this gets fixed in the patch. I like seeing the other fields around the map change. It kinda feels like back to fs15 when only the fields you own grow anything.
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

They get stuck that way even with seasons and seasonal growth on. At least they did get stuck in my save. It doesn't look good, to say the least.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

I think this is a known bug, and also that it's on the list of fixed issues in the coming patch
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Timothy1176 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:24 am If not playing with seasons, turning the seasons off during initialization of the map sometimes will cause the crops not to grow at all.... I went a month without a single growth stage. You cant speed crop growth up when not using seasons. Sleeping is a lame way to do it and wastes a lot of time. I have yet to grow and harvest a single crop in 3 actual days of playing. This has made the game virtually unplayable and needs to be changed
If you have seasons turned off, how does sleeping waste time? It takes maybe 10-15 seconds to skip a day. You could skip straight from planting to harvesting in under 2 minutes.
Playing on PC and PS4
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

Noraf wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:15 pm I think this is a known bug, and also that it's on the list of fixed issues in the coming patch
Is there a copy of this 'Holy List' anywhere?

Or is this list so holy that is relies on faith?
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Can only be seen by the counsel of elders
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Timothy1176 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:24 am Sleeping is a lame way to do it and wastes a lot of time.
I'm going to have to test this. Skipping days is instant and you don't have to wait until a certain time of day to do it (like in previous versions). Is it not faster to skip from planting to harvest than it is to fast forward at 120x?
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

gordon861 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:56 pm
Noraf wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:15 pm I think this is a known bug, and also that it's on the list of fixed issues in the coming patch
Is there a copy of this 'Holy List' anywhere?

Or is this list so holy that is relies on faith?
The answer to both is yes.....
Yes, there's a copy, but access to it is a bit harder to get 😎

I gather my Intel on it by feedback given trough the bug tracker that gets shared
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...