Help with issues?

vondeylenfarms

Help with issues?

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Help me out here…I’m on ps5 and I’ve found some issues and no read for a fix.
The AI helper won’t take a semi to the bins at my farm (say’s unreachable) am I doing something wrong or is it a feature that needs work?

I can’t get grass to grow from the paint, is that normal?

I get a lot black flashes on the screen and the game “studders” a lot? And the mirrors are black…my slots are 350 out of the 5k we get soooo hopefully this isn’t a sign of a future issue
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
FarmCatJenkins

Re: Help with issues?

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

#2, you can use the meadow grass from the plants section to paint grass

Not sure about the other two
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Actually the AI doesn’t even drive a tractor to pointed location? Not sure what I’m doing wrong as I see it works for others.

Thanks for the idea on the grass, I’ll use that now
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

The AI works really well IF you don't send it too far off the main roads.. I always just have them park in the drive and I take it from there. We have been assured that the AI is very much a wip that will get updated to a more usable state.. I have still found it SUPER DUPER handy even in its current state.. I constantly have AI zooming to and from when I am busy in the fields..

as to the flashes and stutters, I really cant say as on my pc it runs smooth as silk but I have heard that the PS5 especially really needs a patch. Everyone reports the ps4 edition to work well enough but I have seen more than a few complaints from ps5 version users.

and as Mr Jenkins (blimey dagwin) said, they seperated painting and plants now.. You can paint without the grass or plop grass down on any texture but watch as the grass (plant) is kinda expensive (accidently ran myself broke when I first started my save).. its really cool tho as you can use the paint tool and plant tool independently allowing you to create some really nice roads and paths and stuff with lil tufts of grass, weeds and other plants coming thru
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Sometimes you might have to move the vehicle to a better starting location before trying to send them off. One issue Ive found is that the AI only considers the vehicle width, not whatever is attached to it so it wont move over for the implement to clear obstacles on the edges of roads.
Playing on PC and PS4