Manure heap for hogs?

CASE72

Manure heap for hogs?

Post by CASE72 »

Has anyone had any issues with the small hog barn using straw, and not having the manure heap fill up? I had place the manure heap within about a tractor width from the hog barn, so its not like it would have been too far away to register the manure. This is the first issue I have had with the game, that could possibly be a bug, and I have played 47 hours on the map, until getting pi** because the manure heap was still at zero after 2 in game days and delated the save, lol. It should have been registering, the slurry was increasing but not the sold manure in the manure heap, yet the straw was decreasing in the barn. I hated deleting the save, because I hate starting over, once I start I like to keep playing and not delete the save, but it pi** me off so much that I deleted the save, lol. Figured it was better doing that than throwing my new computer or the controller :sadnew:
Dorsai

Re: Manure heap for hogs?

Post by Dorsai »

Is there a pig manure heap extension? If so that may be the reason your not getting pig manure.
Back in the day:
Owner/operator L Lazy M Hereford Ranch
Plays FS22 on a pc
"Put on a cowboy hat lose your mind" :hi:
Eische

Post by Eische »

You have to place the manure heap found under silo extensions. Not the one under silos.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
CASE72

Post by CASE72 »

Eische wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:59 am You have to place the manure heap found under silo extensions. Not the one under silos.
[/quote

Thanks, I can't remember which one I did, but I know it said manure heap, so does the one under silos have a bug and the one found under silo extensions not have a bug?
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

No. The one under silos is for storing excess only. The extension can ONLY be placed next to an animal barn.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins