Crops not growing

Oooyt453

Crops not growing

Post by Oooyt453 »

Hi all, basically I'm having this drama on xbox series x where none of my crops will grow, anyone have any help or input? Cheers
StoneTheCrows

Re: Crops not growing

Post by StoneTheCrows »

Most growth takes place during spring and summer. Don't expect growth over the colder months of the year.
BicentennialMan

Post by BicentennialMan »

if you look at the crop calendar should show you planting season / harvest season long with crop names
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

Fert at 100% and weeds at 0%???

Did you sow the seeds or forget that step? That's my main fear, bounding around like tigger in the harvest busy season and forgetting to sow a field.
Oooyt453

Post by Oooyt453 »

Hi all, I've worked out why my crops wouldn't grow, even with seasonal growth turned off it seems there is a glitch where it won't actually turn off and even while turned off it is still in effect
Kristy

Post by Kristy »

I'm currently on Xbox series s fs 22, my crops are not growing. Why? Can anyone give some advice please?
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Did you plant at the right time? Is seasonal growth activated?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Kristy wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:08 am I'm currently on Xbox series s fs 22, my crops are not growing. Why? Can anyone give some advice please?
When you say not growing, how long have you left them, and what crop is it? Different crops take different times to grow, and the ‘overnight insta-grow’ from fs19 is no longer a thing in fs22
Lightning 1966

Post by Lightning 1966 »

Own crops are not growing also grass that was already planted when I bought the land. I've mowed it and after that it still stays purple.
Seeded crops won't grow eather.
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

if you look on the map what does it say? Was it cultivated before you sowed the seeds or planted it?
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Hi. I am on an older XBox. My crops are growing. Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Lightning 1966

Post by Lightning 1966 »

At the moment the problem is still there, but only for mowed grass from my own fields.
The state of the grass fields stays at harvested for several months now. New planted grass fields are also growing slow in the winter period. Planted in
November, in februari dark green.
Bobble2020

Post by Bobble2020 »

They take a lot longer to grow with seasons on , not like 19 where they grow the next day or so , Are you fertilising your grass after harvesting it , i normally do mine the following day/month and are you harvesting them in the correct month , Do you have weeds stones etc on or off and crop destruction on or off and withering