How do I make one password work in all correspondence to Giants

Kamoore65536

How do I make one password work in all correspondence to Giants

Post by Kamoore65536 »

I have been having a problem with my passwords for the Forum and Bug Tracker logins. The bug tracker does not accept my forum login password and when i try to login to the Bug Tracker it locks me out of the forum because the password is not right. I have tried to use the same password both places as I have hard time remembering them and this is as frustrating as their lack of any response to the bug reports.

Does anyone have a solution?
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
parad0x177

Re: How do I make one password work in all correspondence to Giants

Post by parad0x177 »

They are two entirely separate systems with entirely separate accounts. If you wish to use the same login information, you will have to ensure that you create both accounts with the same user ID and password and, from then on, ensure you update both passwords to match whenever you change them.
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

The different systems thing does not fly for me as I get sent to the same login page when trying to access either site. My user name is the same on both sites but my password won't work on both sites because I get the "too many attempts to log in have occurred and you have been locked out".
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Kamoore65536 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:04 pm The different systems thing does not fly for me as I get sent to the same login page when trying to access either site. My user name is the same on both sites but my password won't work on both sites because I get the "too many attempts to log in have occurred and you have been locked out".
Which login page do you get sent to? It should be one or the other.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads