Edit: Vehicle control addon mod with GPS for Fs22

Azfoor

Edit: Vehicle control addon mod with GPS for Fs22

Post by Azfoor »

Edit:
Have anyone tried the Vehicle control addon mod GPS for Fs22? If not you need to its awesome and I my opinion it's less complicated then the normal fps.
Last edited by Azfoor on Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dixie Farmer

Re: Enhanced vehicle mod with GPS for Fs22

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Hiya, I found it the other night, helps me a lot as I always play in 1st person and tend to lose concentration easily (drunk) and can’t keep her straight.

It would be even nicer when the author manages to add in working width assist to start the next lane.

Make sure you get the original version from GitHub
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

It does do the width
Playing on PC and PS4
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

How?
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Ok I just watched a Klutch’s video on YouTube, I wasn’t using it properly teehee
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Nope, wrong again. Vehicle Control Addon by Mogli is a different mod, this one does the auto lane thing.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Dixie Farmer wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:19 pm Nope, wrong again. Vehicle Control Addon by Mogli is a different mod, this one does the auto lane thing.
Vehicle control addon has GPS...!
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Dixie Farmer wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:19 pm Nope, wrong again. Vehicle Control Addon by Mogli is a different mod, this one does the auto lane thing.
Which one are you using?
Playing on PC and PS4
BSturkie

Post by BSturkie »

You are probably using enhanced vehicle mod. Vehicle control by Mogli has gps and working width. You can also snap the lane to the next lane and never have to turn it off, Yes it will turn to the next lane automatically.
Dixie Farmer

Re: Edit: Vehicle control addon mod with GPS for Fs22

Post by Dixie Farmer »

I was using Enhanced Vehicle Mod but now I have switched to VCA after I found out it has the auto lane function. Lots of other options too, very nice.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I like VCA and always used it in 19 for it's other functions, for now I am using it's GPS function but once the one from Wopster appears I will use that for the GPS side as I much prefer how it functions and VCA for the rest of what I like from it.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

This mod is very efficient and much needed! Happy that he released it quickly!
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

It’s great to have this soo soon. Works spot on, simple to use and I like the all the lines disappear after you activate it. Not sure what more we need of a GPS mod.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Coldlandlord wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:23 pm It’s great to have this soo soon. Works spot on, simple to use and I like the all the lines disappear after you activate it. Not sure what more we need of a GPS mod.
Well as a PC Player who only plays this game exclusively with a controller, I'd love to have a GPS mod that doesn't mess with the Vehicle Steering Sensitivity and Wheel Friction. I tried using the VCA mod this afternoon, and yes the GPS-lite function on a field is quite nice. However driving anywhere else on the map or just trying to get to the field is now a massive nightmare. Every vehicle is prone to spin a complete 180 at just the light and slightest touch of the analogue stick or wheel. I even went into the game settings and turned my steering sensitivity right down to the lowest the game allowed and it made zero difference. I'm sure for Keyboard players the changes this mod makes are quite welcome but it completely makes the game unplayable with a control device.

I guess it'd be too much to ask for Mowgli to strip out the GPS functionality from the mod and release that as a complete standalone, with none of the other steering stuff and transmission stuff? I think just the GPS on it's own would be quite nice.

At this moment for me how I play the game I'll continue to wait patiently for the much better Guidance Steering Mod from Wopster, as all I need is GPS and nothing else being tweaked, altered or tampered with in my game.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Or just turn off those settings in the mod
Playing on PC and PS4