orders cannot be completed

Warfik

orders cannot be completed

Post by Warfik »

Hi I don't know if it can be written here but in FS22 there is a problem when the player has a job so the job can't be finished and the field is harvested it's a ride to goldcrest walley it's quite weird
empato

Re: orders cannot be completed

Post by empato »

That´s a known bug which was reported numerous times already. Could be found easily when using the search function.
Warfik

Post by Warfik »

empato wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:26 am That´s a known bug which was reported numerous times already. Could be found easily when using the search function.

OK thank you for information
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Its a ride to goldcrest walley? what?
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

The Elm Creek train. I'm sure they meant Valley lol
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

My take on this is, it ISN'T a bug.

Don't think of it as a pure contract job. Think of it is, you're the farmer (the only farmer...) on a 1000 acre farm. You are poor (initially), and can't afford to own all the land. So there's landowners who think they know about farming and give you jobs to do on their fields for some pocket money, but they decide what jobs, which crops they plant and might bring in other (or not) to do the work if you don't do it.

So, for every acre harvested, that acre also needs cultivating, spraying, fertilizing and sowing. If you are just sleeping and skipping months and hoping for loads of lucrative harvesting jobs, the imaginary landowners are going to expect you "bring them the goods" or aren't paying you for it. And all they care about is money.