Shelter question

Capounet

Shelter question

Post by Capounet »

The question could seem stupid but does shelter actually change anything on vehicule and tools deterioration ?
blue_painted

Re: Shelter question

Post by blue_painted »

I've wondered the same thing. In FS I try to park all of my machinery inside, but the farmer next door to me in RL leaves his tractors outside most of the time.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

It depends who you are "playing against", and what you consider "winning" in FS. As I see it, its a single player offline thing (I know there's multiplayer...) so its up to you how immersive and real you keep it. I leave mine outside in the summer but try to park them inside in the winter months and close the doors to the barn too. Also there's other aspects such as crop rotation and selling perishables every month instead of storing then selling in the month with the best price, etc.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I would be very surprised if it makes any difference at all given we don't have bales that rot now when left outside