No equipment on contracts

JensChrDK

No equipment on contracts

Post by JensChrDK »

Hi all.

A little more on the contracts - when my neighbours want's to have cotton or sugar beet sown, they don't offer any machines that I can borrow. But then there was a couple of oats and potato sowing contracts, where I could borrow machines..

Any one experienced this?
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
norfolk farmer

Re: No equipment on contracts

Post by norfolk farmer »

I never do contracts myself but I did watch Mr SealyP get given a trailer for a potato contract that did not accept them as a fill type.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I took a cultivating contract last night and when I took the tractor and cultivator to the field to do the job, got the "This equipment is reserved for contract work" message as I tried to cultivate the field. Wouldn't let me cultivate the field with the equipment it gave me to do the job.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

Contracts are bugged. Wrong fields, unable to complete harvest contracts, potato harvest contracts have been missing the topper from the borrowed equipment.. avoid until the patch or do what I do if you are on PC, if I encounter a bug and I’ve done work then I manually put the money into my account
chedder_farms

Post by chedder_farms »

Maybe contracts were classified as [WON'T TEST]
mrodgers

Post by mrodgers »

cwattyeso wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:48 pm I took a cultivating contract last night and when I took the tractor and cultivator to the field to do the job, got the "This equipment is reserved for contract work" message as I tried to cultivate the field. Wouldn't let me cultivate the field with the equipment it gave me to do the job.
I get that all the time. You have to be on the field with the implement and it will allow you to proceed. Starting with the tractor on the field but the implement hanging off, I get that message.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

Yep, I agree. I had a contract I took to harvest oats on field 36 (Elm Creek) and then take them to the cereal factory. They gave me the Deutz Far that moves at a massive 14mph to do the contract. So when I finally made it to the other side of the map and arrived at 36 if found the field needed potatoes harvested not oats!!!
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

mrodgers wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:13 pm I get that all the time. You have to be on the field with the implement and it will allow you to proceed. Starting with the tractor on the field but the implement hanging off, I get that message.
Not sure about that as I was driving all over the field and getting the message. Also weirdly I was able to do two other cultivating contracts fine with the same equipment, despite them not being the fields allocated for the equipment. Just seemed weird the contract I borrowed the equipment from, was the one that wouldn't let me use it.

I've also this afternoon just had two sowing contracts in the game on Elm Creek, one for Cotton and one for Sugar Beets. Borrowed the equipment both times, and the game gave me seeders both times that can't actually seed cotton or sugar beets. So not great. I also just did a Hay Baling Contract that is stuck at 84% after mowing the whole field and plenty of the surrounding area too and delivering all the bales. I hope Giants release the patch pretty soon to fix these issues.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
RED_Smith

Post by RED_Smith »

JensChrDK wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:34 am Hi all.

A little more on the contracts - when my neighbours want's to have cotton or sugar beet sown, they don't offer any machines that I can borrow. But then there was a couple of oats and potato sowing contracts, where I could borrow machines..

I got one of the cotton ones last night. Just a contract no equipment.

I haven't seen the wrong equipment for the job yet.
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

JensChrDK wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:34 am Hi all.

I've been seeing it too.
Just to be clear for those that didn't see it, the contract is not offering any equipment, there is no option to use their equipment.
i.e. on xbox you hit X to accept contract, or Y to use their equipment, the Y option is not there.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

And then I loaded the game up yesterday, and those contracts that didn't offer any equipment, now had machines I could use, but it was "normal" seeders for cotton and beet... So now I have both no machines and wrong machines :lol:
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick