Autoload trailers not working after update?

Bulldog94

Re: Autoload trailers not working after update?

Post by Bulldog94 »

B9bot1 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:57 pm Any autoload trailer I install will not load. It can see the pallet but does not load.
Example the FS22_Farmtech_DPW_1800_AutoLoad trailer mod sees the pallet but doesn't load it.
The small FS22_strautmannSEK802_palletLoad is the only trailer that works in game for me and I'm on the latest 1.3 update.
Any ideas other than uninstalling the whole game and reinstalling it.
Very weird, none of the autoloads trailer is working for me. I use Strautmann and offline and online autoload won't work. The weirder thing is that even manual attach stropped working for some reason...
loki_79

Post by loki_79 »

Bulldog94 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:55 amVery weird, none of the autoloads trailer is working for me. I use Strautmann and offline and online autoload won't work. The weirder thing is that even manual attach stropped working for some reason...
This sounds like the key bindings bug, where all mod keybinding settings are lost after installing a new mod. Try resetting your key bindings from in the menu. As a workaround, always restart the game after installing a new mod from ModHub and you should be okay.
tonyperony

Post by tonyperony »

Azfoor wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:08 pm Anyone able to load pallets with the autoload trailers since the update? I can select the type of pallet I want but nothing happens when I press enable autoload..!
[/quote
In my pc game only the strautmann is working with autoload. Nothing else seems to work. There is no option to switch the autoload on/off. Why always this kind of troubles after an update?
JDFarms614

Post by JDFarms614 »

I am unable to auto load square bales………