Autoload trailers not working after update?

ipodule

Re: Autoload trailers not working after update?

Post by ipodule »

First of all, there is no need to move the pallets out of the spawn box as the product is stored and as soon as you move the pallet a new one appears. Second, just use the forklift... store the pallets on the trailer as you go along, when it's full, move the product. It's super easy, "barely an inconvenience" :o)
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

The autoload specialization mod is downloaded on my pc and it even shows that it's downloaded in the in game modhub but when I get to the mod screen before entering the map, it's not on the list of mods that I need to activate. I tried for several hours to get it to show up, but it won't, so I'm not able to use that autoload trailer right now. So for the meant time, I am automatically selling my pallets from my green houses, and manually loading my wool pallets.
dan1108

Post by dan1108 »

Electsilver8 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:24 pm The autoload specialization mod is downloaded on my pc and it even shows that it's downloaded in the in game modhub but when I get to the mod screen before entering the map, it's not on the list of mods that I need to activate. I tried for several hours to get it to show up, but it won't, so I'm not able to use that autoload trailer right now. So for the meant time, I am automatically selling my pallets from my green houses, and manually loading my wool pallets.
I just checked, and I get the same behavior. The Pallet Specialization mod appears in mods menu, but is not activatable/viewable on the savegame specific mod setup. However, its working for me quite well. To prove this for yourself, just start up a new game with farm manager, lease the equipment, and try them out. Also, use the gsPalletAdd and gsBaleAdd to create any pallet or bale you want to test. I personally haven't gotten it to work with Cotton Bales yet, however its most likely due to the trailers I've tried not supporting it. The framework trailer, the Strautmann, is far too small to carry a square bale (maybe it works with round bales, but I have a Case Harvester, not a JD).
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

dan1108 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:45 pm
Electsilver8 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:24 pm The autoload specialization mod is downloaded on my pc and it even shows that it's downloaded in the in game modhub but when I get to the mod screen before entering the map, it's not on the list of mods that I need to activate. I tried for several hours to get it to show up, but it won't, so I'm not able to use that autoload trailer right now. So for the meant time, I am automatically selling my pallets from my green houses, and manually loading my wool pallets.
I just checked, and I get the same behavior. The Pallet Specialization mod appears in mods menu, but is not activatable/viewable on the savegame specific mod setup. However, its working for me quite well. To prove this for yourself, just start up a new game with farm manager, lease the equipment, and try them out. Also, use the gsPalletAdd and gsBaleAdd to create any pallet or bale you want to test. I personally haven't gotten it to work with Cotton Bales yet, however its most likely due to the trailers I've tried not supporting it. The framework trailer, the Strautmann, is far too small to carry a square bale (maybe it works with round bales, but I have a Case Harvester, not a JD).
I'll definitely try that out today. Thanks.
Femina

Post by Femina »

Once again I can no longer autoload pallets on any of the AL mod trailers since just before the 25/02/22 update and not since I installed it. I even took out the Palette Specialization mod but no luck. have reinstalled all mods and the palette specialization mod still no luck. Game is starting to become a chore rather than a joy.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Femina wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:10 pm Once again I can no longer autoload pallets on any of the AL mod trailers since just before the 25/02/22 update and not since I installed it. I even took out the Palette Specialization mod but no luck. have reinstalled all mods and the palette specialization mod still no luck. Game is starting to become a chore rather than a joy.
I would guess the mod needs updating for the new patch. Maybe contact the modder?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Last update i know of is version 1.5.0.0 from the 22nd. So before the patch, and probably needs an update yes.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

GothicKing13 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:36 pm With, the suggestion of the "Strong Arm" mod... and lifting the pallets by hand. If you prefer to stay on GIANT's modhub. You can get the "LumberJack" mod. It has a super strength ability as well.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Loki the author of the Lumberjack mod has a beta version of his Universal Autoload Mod on his GitHub page for download. I’m using that and it’s working fine on game with the 1.3 Update installed. The great thing about Loki’s autoload mod is it automatically injects into all the basegame trailers, so you don’t need to install duplicate trailer mods and bloat your mod folders and load orders with dozen of trailers you don’t need anymore.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
CocoIriart

Post by CocoIriart »

cwattyeso wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:28 pm
GothicKing13 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:36 pm With, the suggestion of the "Strong Arm" mod... and lifting the pallets by hand. If you prefer to stay on GIANT's modhub. You can get the "LumberJack" mod. It has a super strength ability as well.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Loki the author of the Lumberjack mod has a beta version of his Universal Autoload Mod on his GitHub page for download. I’m using that and it’s working fine on game with the 1.3 Update installed. The great thing about Loki’s autoload mod is it automatically injects into all the basegame trailers, so you don’t need to install duplicate trailer mods and bloat your mod folders and load orders with dozen of trailers you don’t need anymore.
i have the problem only in multiplayer whit the others players, the servers has no problem.
you have the link for download the mod Universal Autoload Mod? i cant fine nothing.
The problem seems to be synchronization in my case, since I don't see the pallets being unloaded, but the pallets are unloaded.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Loki's Universal Autoload can be obtained from his GitHub: https://github.com/loki79uk/FS22_Univer ... d/releases

He's already identified the issue as a bug created by Giants in Patch 1.3 to do with the Tension Belt System on Trailers that Giants have made changes to script and coding of that system, and as a result it is causing desynchronization between pallets and the game, if players have applied straps. So for the time being Loki has disabled straps on all trailers with his mod which fixes the problem. Ultimately it seems it needs another Patch/Update from Giants to resolve this properly, as basically any mod will be effected by this even the older autoload specialization mod, because it's the whole strapping of pallets onto a trailer that is then breaking their collisions and making pallets go invisible and causing the desynch.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

Happy-Farmer!

Post by Happy-Farmer! »

I use a autoloader trailer for liquid, euro pallets etc. I downloaded it from a third party site as it didn't need the autoload mod, which I didn't want in my game and it still works perfectly after 1.3 patch along with my log trailer with straps. Why is it always easier to blame Giants when it's clearly a problem with the mod. I can justify what I say because mine still work.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Happy-Farmer! wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:36 pmWhy is it always easier to blame Giants when it's clearly a problem with the mod. I can justify what I say because mine still work.
Because in this case it's 100% correct, that for some weird reason when playing in multiplayer on a server, when you load pallets onto a trailer and then apply the trailer's straps, the server is changing ids and stuff of the pallets and causing a synch issue between the client (player's PC) and the server.

This issue does not happen in Single Player, because at no point do objects get renumbered or have any properties changed. So yes in Single Player all the various different autoload mods are still working as they have before.

However try using them in Multiplayer and it's a much different story, because Giants have messed up quite a lot of stuff in multiplayer with this last Update.

Happy-Farmer!

Post by Happy-Farmer! »

I stand corrected. Have to admit, I don't play multi player anymore. Seemed to always be more hassle than its worth.
Boer-Muis

Post by Boer-Muis »

It's a belt strapping issue/bug since 1.3 on dedi mp only
described it here:
viewtopic.php?f=964&t=189251&p=1486373#p1486373
B9bot1

Post by B9bot1 »

Any autoload trailer I install will not load. It can see the pallet but does not load.
Example the FS22_Farmtech_DPW_1800_AutoLoad trailer mod sees the pallet but doesn't load it.
The small FS22_strautmannSEK802_palletLoad is the only trailer that works in game for me and I'm on the latest 1.3 update.
Any ideas other than uninstalling the whole game and reinstalling it.