Autoload trailers not working after update?

Azfoor

Autoload trailers not working after update?

Post by Azfoor »

Anyone able to load pallets with the autoload trailers since the update? I can select the type of pallet I want but nothing happens when I press enable autoload..!
Liltate33

Re: Autoload trailers not working after update?

Post by Liltate33 »

Same here. Something in the patch broke them. May have to wait for the modder to fix
Moses195

Post by Moses195 »

Mee too dammit!
AndrewSwart

Post by AndrewSwart »

Azfoor wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:08 pm Anyone able to load pallets with the autoload trailers since the update? I can select the type of pallet I want but nothing happens when I press enable autoload..!
It's probably the update that broke it, but where did you get the autoload trailer?
Liltate33

Post by Liltate33 »

Fs 22 mods site. Pc
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Well that's unfortunate.. I have 50+ pallets on the ground that I need to sell 😂 and I'm not about to load them manually 😭 hope someone figures this out quick 😊👍
reider

Post by reider »

I got a tractor and tried to push mine as the loading area was full for both the eggs and the wool, but they all heaped up. So I got the forklift truck and lifted them with just one fork and moved them out of the ouput area. They can stay in place away from the output area until an update on the trailer.
Liltate33

Post by Liltate33 »

Depending on your play style and platform you can download strong arm mod from fs22 mods and allows you to pick up pallets. I have just sliding mine out of the output area until a fix or until I feel like loading manually
Liltate33

Post by Liltate33 »

https://farmingsimulator22mods.com/stra ... -6-6-fs22/

I believe this is temp fix until next giants update
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Liltate33 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:26 pm Depending on your play style and platform you can download strong arm mod from fs22 mods and allows you to pick up pallets. I have just sliding mine out of the output area until a fix or until I feel like loading manually
Yea I'm doing that to but they are piling up. It's not optimal for framerates to have so many pallets 😂 found one updated trailer btw. The small Strautmann trailer. That will have to do for now!

https://farmingsimulator22mods.com/stra ... -6-6-fs22/
Liltate33

Post by Liltate33 »

Yea I posted that link also. I downloaded and it shows on download list but not in game so I deleted older ones and made a new save to see if it will show up now. Thanks
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

With, the suggestion of the "Strong Arm" mod... and lifting the pallets by hand. If you prefer to stay on GIANT's modhub. You can get the "LumberJack" mod. It has a super strength ability as well.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Liltate33

Post by Liltate33 »

Nice! I Haven't gotten to any forestry yet but I'll check that out when I'm ready for it. Thanks!
JDiket

Post by JDiket »

NOoooooo this needs to be fixed ASAP. I've got so much work to do and I do not have time to deal with this autoload not working. Please hurry up and fix it.
dan1108

Post by dan1108 »

JDiket wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:10 pm NOoooooo this needs to be fixed ASAP. I've got so much work to do and I do not have time to deal with this autoload not working. Please hurry up and fix it.

Pallet autoload trailers broke in 1.2.0.0 due to the changes in pallet size. The author of the ORIGINAL pallet loader (Farmer Andy), who has been releasing the base framework for everyone to use (and also released the tiny Strautmann trailer as a basic example of autoloading for everyone to use/copy) updated his framework to require a 2nd mod with autoloaders. It is called Pallet Specialization. So, every pallet autoloader post FS22 1.2.0.0 will need this second mod. Good modders for autoloaders have cloned Andy's release version schema for consistency..and Pallet Specialization will be required for any autoload which has a version of 1.0.0.0 or higher.

Here is the latest Pallet Specialization mod-
https://www.modhoster.com/mods/paletten ... alisierung

Here is the Strautmann Trailer example mod - always use this first, if you can't get this to work with Pallet Specialization, then nothing else will work https://www.lsfarming-mods.com/filebase ... 2-special/

I don't understand why I can't find Pallet Specialization on Andy's (lsfarming-mods.com ) web page, but he apparently is indeed the author of both, and the grandfather of all pallet autoloading so far on FS22 (PC only, sorry console guys).