No Man's Land

BicentennialMan

No Man's Land

Post by BicentennialMan »

tryin to play ^^ with all the mods on ps4 pro game keep on lockin error (CE-34878-0) some times when i'm plowin anyone havin the same trouble
CharlieOneActual

Re: No Man's Land

Post by CharlieOneActual »

I play on PS4. Over the last few days the game has been crashing very frequently for me. I too keep getting the error code CE-34878-0. However, I’ve been playing on Elm Creek. The crashes are random. Sometimes it crashes while in the store. Other times it crashes in the middle of gameplay. I don’t have to be doing anything in particular for it to crash. I’m too the point that I think I’ll just delete the game and take a $59 hit for having bought the game. Giants doesn’t seem to interested in fixing the problem.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

And this is why i haven't bought it yet
YRII

Post by YRII »

Try removing mods other than nml map. The problem is in some fashion, add one mod at a time to find out which one is bad. Crashes every 40 minutes on ps5.
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

Sounds like a bad mod.

Although I haven't installed many mods, only some vehicles and some placeables, I've not had trouble on NML with hours played on PS5. So it is probably a mod problem.

Really wish GIANTS would allow access to see log file on consoles, at least just to see it. At least on PC you can see the damn errors easier. :neutralnew:
PS4 + PS5 (Miura74) & PC player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PsnMiura74
(No monetization - I don't earn money off views - just fun)