Calmsden Farm Map

Tylercheesey1986

Re: Calmsden Farm Map

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Anyone know where the water trough is for the horses??
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Anyone know where to find the 8k textures for this map? Have spent hours trying to find them. Why make textures and then make them impossible to find? Ludicrous!! Please don't say you can find them on his discord as his discord seems to be some sort of secret underground community that can't be found!
JdW

Post by JdW »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:58 am Anyone know where to find the 8k textures for this map? Have spent hours trying to find them. Why make textures and then make them impossible to find? Ludicrous!! Please don't say you can find them on his discord as his discord seems to be some sort of secret underground community that can't be found!
I've spent an hour last night trying to find his Discord details as it seems that is the only place to get the files, but no luck. I watched the latest episode of Scroft's Calmsden playthrough and he mentioned it again, but cannot even find the link to Oxy's discord on Scrofts' server.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

JdW wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:44 am
FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:58 am Anyone know where to find the 8k textures for this map? Have spent hours trying to find them. Why make textures and then make them impossible to find? Ludicrous!! Please don't say you can find them on his discord as his discord seems to be some sort of secret underground community that can't be found!
I've spent an hour last night trying to find his Discord details as it seems that is the only place to get the files, but no luck. I watched the latest episode of Scroft's Calmsden playthrough and he mentioned it again, but cannot even find the link to Oxy's discord on Scrofts' server.
Glad I'm not the only one! Makes no sense to me at all.
Tva

Post by Tva »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:26 am Anyone know where the water trough is for the horses??
Horses don't need water, just straw and oats/hay.
JdW

Post by JdW »

I see that The Farmsim Guy posted a video with links to the downloads.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

JdW wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:28 am I see that The Farmsim Guy posted a video with links to the downloads.
I checked that video and couldn't find links...He kept talking about the links to discord but never posted them.
FarmerLee73

Post by FarmerLee73 »

Ah never mind I see he has literally just added them!
crash

Post by crash »

Is it just me that has these sudden insanly loud cow sounds😳🤔🤣

(Xbox series s)
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
humbe

Post by humbe »

Calmsden is on mod approval list, I'm guessing updates are coming to modhub, so I can just wait for those..
Farmer BarleyMow

Post by Farmer BarleyMow »

crash wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:05 am Is it just me that has these sudden insanly loud cow sounds😳🤔🤣

(Xbox series s)
It's a base game bug. I had it on Elmcreek. Save & quit FS22, then restart game. That should stop it.
I found tabbing to a tractor parked near the cow shed would very often cause the ear bursting cows bug.
Smokee

Post by Smokee »

nsp32 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:59 pm I spent 3 months playing Erlengrad(or however you spell it🙄)and made it my own,building my own farm from scratch.I’m loving Calmsden now,but I’ve had to start again as I messed up a building placement and forgot to turn auto save off before I did the placement🙄😂.A few bugs I’ve found so far.Number plates,Uk plates are yellow on the rear and white on the front but on the map they are yellow front and back.No pre 2001 uk style number plates.1 set of number plates display blue in equipment??.Can’t pick up a collectable behind a wall as the animal info/trigger point seems to span a whole wide area of fields and road.Lack of traffic.Woukd love to meet an AI car etc on some of the narrow lanes😂.A glitch with one of the buildings trying to walk in it or driving in it.But overall a nice map.My go to map on FS19(when I started on FS)was Oakfield.Loved the map and know the area well as I only live 30 mins away.I love playing the uk maps,and I think Oxygen David and Alien jim do some very nice maps.Can’t wait to see what comes later on from both of them.
Why would you want traffic on this map with that super intelligent AI from GIANT, and where? On these narrow roads? :D
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

crash wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:05 am Is it just me that has these sudden insanly loud cow sounds😳🤔🤣
As said it was introduced with the 1.2 or 1.2.0.2 patch, so hopefully it's something 1.3 fixes.

I've not experienced it myself yet, though I've only recently bought animals and I don't play in cab (which many who experience this say they do).
humbe

Post by humbe »

Smokee wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:29 am ...

Why would you want traffic on this map with that super intelligent AI from GIANT, and where? On these narrow roads? :D
For immersion, more stuff that makes the map alive is nice. I'd also want traffic, but with current AI that would be hard on that map. For it to work, the AI would have to detect you coming, and swirve out to the side..

I remember having a vacation in the UK, and ending up driving on backroads north of Dartmoor, and on roads where bushes practically already hit my rental car on both sides, locals could come the other way in what felt like 50 mph, drive straight into the bush on one side and expect me to do the same on my side.. I was kinda worried about returning that rental car as it was brand new, but it worked out ok in the end..
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

It needs traffic to keep you on toes when joining the main roads. It doesn't need lots of traffic in my opinion, just a random local here and there..

Also this joining road needs a rework in FS. It is not even close to what it is in reality.
https://imgur.com/a/CMHeUg5