Calmsden Farm Map

SimulatedFarmer

Re: Calmsden Farm Map

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Easter eggs…that’s all I’m saying.
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

Bridgecape wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:26 pm Where you refuel? My harvester need diesel.
Refill from the on-farmyard diesel tank (described as a petrol tank). You'll need to buy some fuel in bulk too. Makes sense, since this is how UK farms do it.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

JWE75 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:54 pm Nice detailed Map. I like The unique sounds, very Nice Job.

It allways amazes me that how much Rusty garbage, trash and mess there is in UK farms 😆
Not just UK farms. Dutch farms as well
Ignorance is bliss
Bridgecape

Post by Bridgecape »

humbe wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:34 pm
Bridgecape wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:26 pm Where you refuel? My harvester need diesel.
Not sure but wonder if the 2 farmyard diesel tanks are sellpoints and not just storage.
Yeah, the bouth are empty. Oxy has forgot the practical section :confusednew:
JusGSi

Post by JusGSi »

At the back of the tank there is an option to refill them by purchasing fuel
Check out my YouTube Channel - Cleft Lip Gamer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjiZK9 ... abJliHggaw
Bridgecape

Post by Bridgecape »

paul_c wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:55 pm
Refill from the on-farmyard diesel tank (described as a petrol tank). You'll need to buy some fuel in bulk too. Makes sense, since this is how UK farms do it.
OK, the farmyards´s tank was my problem, but funny think, when i was watching the Calmsden cow, i saw the place where the tanks refill is. So the evening is wiser than the morning *thumbsup*
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

dan1109 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:58 pm
TheGazbeard wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:59 pm
dan1109 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:18 pm
We do it because WE CAN. Need more shipments of food in the next war world war to keep from starving? We can do that too...again.
Don't worry about the food shipments - just try to turn up at the start next time.
Yeah, after two times, I think we learned the lesson that you and France will always need saving.
You mean like you saved France in 'Nam?
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
Tva

Post by Tva »

Any of you having crashes near the horse barn or is something I gotta troubleshoot myself?
Mooro

Post by Mooro »

Been trying to do some landscaping but I don’t think it’s working correctly for me. Originally, thought it was related to this map but it appears not. Nothing “softens” (nothing changes) and I can’t seem to rotate my view when I’m landscape. Wondering if I have a bigger issue as I still can’t zoom in on menu map if I zoom out. Not sure if they’re related. Anyone else having any of these issues?
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Why does this have to turn into a political war.
Moissbat10

Post by Moissbat10 »

Hello everyone, I have a problem on the Calmsden map. Indeed, I removed a barrier with the demolish option on the map, and all the barriers as well as the hangar doors disappeared. Is there a way to get back to normal?
I did the test by launching the map without a mod (in case one of the mods would cause a problem) and the same, all the doors disappear.
Does anyone have a solution?
Thanks for your help.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Moissbat10 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:01 pm Hello everyone, I have a problem on the Calmsden map. Indeed, I removed a barrier with the demolish option on the map, and all the barriers as well as the hangar doors disappeared. Is there a way to get back to normal?
I did the test by launching the map without a mod (in case one of the mods would cause a problem) and the same, all the doors disappear.
Does anyone have a solution?
Thanks for your help.
Unfortunately not, they have gone now as you sold them. You will probably find that your chicken pen has gone too as I think they are all linked for some reason.
MOOUSE

Post by MOOUSE »

Why is there no cow manure in calmsden? i need cow manure for the greenhouse. anyway can i add manure in the xml? if so how?
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

MOOUSE wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:16 am Why is there no cow manure in calmsden? i need cow manure for the greenhouse. anyway can i add manure in the xml? if so how?
Drop a manure extension by the cow barn. :this:
humbe

Post by humbe »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:57 am
MOOUSE wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:16 am Why is there no cow manure in calmsden? i need cow manure for the greenhouse. anyway can i add manure in the xml? if so how?
Drop a manure extension by the cow barn. :this:
Oh.. Thought there was one.. But I guess what I thought was manure is a silage pit then..