Calmsden Farm Map

JWE75

Re: Calmsden Farm Map

Post by JWE75 »

Nice detailed Map. I like The unique sounds, very Nice Job.

It allways amazes me that how much Rusty garbage, trash and mess there is in UK farms 😆
christian256

Post by christian256 »

You know that you can sell the starting house and build one yourself?
Yes, and with other maps I haven't had a problem but on this map all I can delete is a fuel tank which has a sale price of 437k :confused2:

This is on a new d/l map with no dlc's
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

christian256 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:00 pm
Yes, and with other maps I haven't had a problem but on this map all I can delete is a fuel tank which has a sale price of 437k :confused2:

Select the demolish then click on the path to the farmhouse where you spawn, should give you the sell option. Either that or where the sleep trigger is will work. The house stays there but the trigger gets removed.
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

george.earlslight wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:50 pm
Could be I suppose
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
Tva

Post by Tva »

The map looks lovely but I really dont get how it passed internal testing with a bunch of triggers working really sketchy or not working at all. You cant get straw to cow for example and the i couldnt feed my horses with oats, they accept hay at least. Other thing that is bugging me is that you cant access Field 4 from the road, you need to use like 4 gates and pass through at least 3 other fields to get there, that could not be right, the field is right there across the street from the main barn. Hope those little things will get fixed soon.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:08 pm
christian256 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:00 pm

Select the demolish then click on the path to the farmhouse where you spawn, should give you the sell option. Either that or where the sleep trigger is will work. The house stays there but the trigger gets removed.
Don't try and demolish or remove the chickens as all the animated objects gates, doors etc are linked in to it and the go as well.
Stone75

Post by Stone75 »

Tva wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:38 pm Other thing that is bugging me is that you cant access Field 4 from the road, you need to use like 4 gates and pass through at least 3 other fields to get there, that could not be right, the field is right there across the street from the main barn. Hope those little things will get fixed soon.
Google maps Calmsden farm. Look on street view and you will see no access from the road. This map is very close to the real life farm.
Mooro

Post by Mooro »

Anyone figured out how to remove the junk in barns?
h3rich

Post by h3rich »

Mooro wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:44 pm Anyone figured out how to remove the junk in barns?
There is a small plot of land you need to buy next to the chicken area. In that plot there is a blue generator trailer that you can sell and via build mode. It will remove the junk in all farms.
MaxDiesel

Post by MaxDiesel »

This aint fun. Just did the cotton contract. 20 bales, each 10.000 liters (John deere harvest er)

Delivery to sellgrid 1 next to the vehicle shop. Bales not accepted. Tried all the grids there, non of them.

Where do the bales go? Spent serious time on it. Now cant continue. Cancel contract is a huge fine (i guess), and stealing the bales and then Cancel contract doesnt feel right. (yes, it is a game. Fiction, not reality)
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

I like this farm - a lot. It’s almost a complete gameplay by itself.

There are so many hidden things in it (like removing trash) it might need its own manual! 😅
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

MaxDiesel wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:19 pm This aint fun. Just did the cotton contract. 20 bales, each 10.000 liters (John deere harvest er)

Delivery to sellgrid 1 next to the vehicle shop. Bales not accepted. Tried all the grids there, non of them.

Where do the bales go? Spent serious time on it. Now cant continue. Cancel contract is a huge fine (i guess), and stealing the bales and then Cancel contract doesnt feel right. (yes, it is a game. Fiction, not reality)
You would likely need to plop down a spinnery. This map, while very nice, is a convert from 19 and does not utilize all of the features of 22.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
MaxDiesel

Post by MaxDiesel »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:43 pm
MaxDiesel wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:19 pm This aint fun. Just did the cotton contract. 20 bales, each 10.000 liters (John deere harvest er)

You would likely need to plop down a spinnery. This map, while very nice, is a convert from 19 and does not utilize all of the features of 22.
Thing is, i already own my own spinnery. Producing the wool from my sheeps. So, i can use the bales but it is "stealing". But as it might turn out this map aint fully FS22 compatible, i thi k i am going xml edit style.
Tva

Post by Tva »

Stone75 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:22 pm
Tva wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:38 pm Other thing that is bugging me is that you cant access Field 4 from the road, you need to use like 4 gates and pass through at least 3 other fields to get there, that could not be right, the field is right there across the street from the main barn. Hope those little things will get fixed soon.
Google maps Calmsden farm. Look on street view and you will see no access from the road. This map is very close to the real life farm.
Yeah you are right, seems like they are using that field just for sheeps not crops so no need for acces. Ingame is different, though I guess you could also add there a bunch of default sheep pens. I was trying to mow the grass there and had troubles getting all the equipament in place, i`m sure they will have made a gate to the side road to the north if that was the case.
Also I have found out that you could get straw to cows, just need a straw blower or a forage wagon not bales like I was trying. And the horses, still dont know how to feed them oats but I`ll try it some more.
FarmT999

Post by FarmT999 »

Hi, Does anyone know how to remove the hedges on this map. I tried to use the paint feature but it did not remove the bushes along the roadside and also wasn’t able to click anything using demolish.
Thanks