Calmsden Farm Map

Rasping rabbit

Re: Calmsden Farm Map

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Vfarms wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:51 am First glitch..I can't give the sheep water. 😔 I'm gonna keep trying.

Edit: found the trigger..it's hard to get too but doable
Is that the modded one? It could be the trailer if so, I had issues on Elm Creek with it
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:17 am
I don't think so..I think it's base game
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
Lokken

Post by Lokken »

Is this map useable on PC? Just putting the zip file in my mods folder does not fire it up.
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Finally its installed lol
DemonBarber

Post by DemonBarber »

Hi. Loving this map. FS22 is my first experience of Farming Sim and I'm totally addicted. Spent a lot of time learning the ropes on the base game map. This is my first mod map and wow. I live in the UK and this is amazing. I've not done anything with animals yet so will be looking to buy some cows once I get the fieldwork sorted.
Just had a thought, I'm aware you can't add anything to the map, other than the two big buyable areas, but can you add a jetwash or have I just missed one somewhere? I'm away from my pc at the moment so can't test it. Thanks in advance
Ps4farmer

Post by Ps4farmer »

DemonBarber wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:49 am Hi. Loving this map. FS22 is my first experience of Farming Sim and I'm totally addicted. Spent a lot of time learning the ropes on the base game map. This is my first mod map and wow. I live in the UK and this is amazing. I've not done anything with animals yet so will be looking to buy some cows once I get the fieldwork sorted.
Just had a thought, I'm aware you can't add anything to the map, other than the two big buyable areas, but can you add a jetwash or have I just missed one somewhere? I'm away from my pc at the moment so can't test it. Thanks in advance
You can add anything that is available in the building mode.
When you have enough money to buy it at least.
For example you can build your own farm setup in whatever field you want.
FRUNZY

Post by FRUNZY »

Hello, does anyone else have the problem with the gates in multiplayer? In the single player everything is normal only in the MP it moves the gates. They are moved, but can be opened.
Tva

Post by Tva »

Vfarms wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:48 am
NueroticHippo wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:19 am
I had to drive the small white water trailer basically on top of it.
Yeah I had lots of problems with that trigger too. Also I feel like the feed for the sheep holds so little food. I have to feed them almost every day dont know if in the base game is the same.

Thats a quick and easy way to fix the not selling oats problem, just a couple of edits until an official update.
DemonBarber

Post by DemonBarber »

Ps4farmer wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:36 am
DemonBarber wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:49 am Hi. Loving this map. FS22 is my first experience of Farming Sim and I'm totally addicted. Spent a lot of time learning the ropes on the base game map. This is my first mod map and wow. I live in the UK and this is amazing. I've not done anything with animals yet so will be looking to buy some cows once I get the fieldwork sorted.
You can add anything that is available in the building mode.
When you have enough money to buy it at least.
For example you can build your own farm setup in whatever field you want.
Great thanks for confirming. Just nipped into game and found that you can add a jetwash at certain areas around the existing farm buildings.
Rutek1993

Post by Rutek1993 »

FRUNZY wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:49 am Hello, does anyone else have the problem with the gates in multiplayer? In the single player everything is normal only in the MP it moves the gates. They are moved, but can be opened.
Yes, i have same problem on dedicated server.
Mooro

Post by Mooro »

h3rich wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:55 pm
Mooro wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:44 pm Anyone figured out how to remove the junk in barns?
There is a small plot of land you need to buy next to the chicken area. In that plot there is a blue generator trailer that you can sell and via build mode. It will remove the junk in all farms.
Perfect, thanks. 👍
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

After a look around the map all I can say is what a map, those fields are decent sizes also.
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

Tva wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:27 am
Idk either tbh
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
Bridgecape

Post by Bridgecape »

Where you refuel? My harvester need diesel.
humbe

Post by humbe »

Bridgecape wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:26 pm Where you refuel? My harvester need diesel.
Not sure but wonder if the 2 farmyard diesel tanks are sellpoints and not just storage.