Missing features

paul_c

Re: Missing features

Post by paul_c »

Just seen the map for Calmsden farm....wondering how I'm going to adapt my technique to all its "natural" field shapes!
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Production is great in FS 22.
That been said:
Needing a forklift at each of factory is a pain in back.
Most and foremost feature I'm missing is a:
AUTOLOAD TRAILER FOR PALLETS or
CURTAINSIDER TRAILER WITH MOFFETT forklift at its back.
Once u start enjoying productions u need a forklift at each location or spend much of time transporting one there and back.
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
rmab79

Post by rmab79 »

Colin_TJ wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:11 pm Production is great in FS 22.
That been said:
Needing a forklift at each of factory is a pain in back.
Most and foremost feature I'm missing is a:
AUTOLOAD TRAILER FOR PALLETS or
CURTAINSIDER TRAILER WITH MOFFETT forklift at its back.
Once u start enjoying productions u need a forklift at each location or spend much of time transporting one there and back.
This is my point, i like productions, maybe need some improvements but are ok in the current state, the problem is loading and transporting the palets, currently I have a forklift in each factory for avoid moving it constantly.

I understand and respect the people who loves loading pallets with a forklift, I like it in some moments but in others i would prefer do in a quick way because I want to spend my time in other tasks, I don't want Giants remove the current options, I request an additional option in factories for do an autoload of the trailers (like manure silos).
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

GPS should be so simple: Use the "Hire a worker" button. If you stay in the vehicle, it's GPS. If you tab to another vehicle, the game should prompt you to either exit and stop the vehicle, or continue with a worker.
Old fat guy with a day job...