[BUG REPORT] Fliegl TMK 273 Trailer does not accept root crops

TheGazbeard

[BUG REPORT] Fliegl TMK 273 Trailer does not accept root crops

Post by TheGazbeard »

(Giants - if you'd fix your forum login system I'd put this in the Bug Reports forum, but it refuses my credentials, so i cannot)

In two singleplayer games, and now in a multiplayer on a dedicated server, the Fliegl TMK 273 multifruit trailer (base game trailer, not mod) does not accept the fruits it is listed to accept. It is not even recognised as being there by the root crop harvesters.

This is a basic QA testing requirement that has obviously failed prior to game release and even after 2 patches is still not fixed.

Please fix this any any similar failures in readiness for the next patch and ideally before the first DLC of the Season Pass, so as to not compound bugs on top of bugs.

How to reproduce - harvest a sugar beet field in any appropriate harvester and pull a Fliegl TMK 273 trailer alongside to empty the harvester. The harvester will not unload into it - the trailer is not recognised as accepting root crops despite the store catalogue listing.

Repeatability - all maps and root crops - 100% repeatable.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
TheGazbeard

Re: [BUG REPORT] Fliegl TMK 273 Trailer does not accept root crops

Post by TheGazbeard »

Update - the issue may be coming from the self propelled harvesters, not the trailers.

I have the small Claas 22,500 litre tipper which did accept crop from the Grimme Rootster towalong harvester, but it does not receive crop from the Ropa Panther. I tested half a dozen other trailers from the standard game (that show the new all fruits lists) and none of them could get the Ropa to pipe out fruit into them. The Ropa went through the motions of putting out the pipe and starting the conveyors, but no fruit left the harvester or transferred to the trailers.

Is anyone else having this issue?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

No, have successfully used beet harvesters.
But you might have to adjust the belt.

As for the bug tracker, have you made an account on it?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

Adjust the belt?

Please explain (and point to where Giants say to do this in the in-game help - would be great if you could do that too).
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Haven't looked in the help section in 22 (or 19, except for seasons), so can't help with that.
As for adjusting the belt, you can adjust the height, and angle of it, so that it can offload into different sized trailers. On PC it's done with mose, key presses (think it's j/k/n/m)or joystick, consoles will have a way too
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...