Late to the 22 party..big equipment?

Jlf85

Late to the 22 party..big equipment?

Post by Jlf85 »

.I know from what I've read here that we are all waiting on patches and fixes for the base game(19 was a total mess when it came out too).

My son got this game for his birthday and plays on ps4--just curious if anyone knows of big bud and the big equipment is coming back at some point?
lawm

Re: Late to the 22 party..big equipment?

Post by lawm »

Considering we had 2 versions or Buds on 19 for console, I would hope one gets carried over to 22. Unless there is some sort of unforeseen modding collapse, I wouldnt worry about a shortage of mods.
Jlf85

Post by Jlf85 »

Part of me was just curious as to whether they still had the license... Or who even owns the right to a defunct tractor company.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Jlf85 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:58 pm .I know from what I've read here that we are all waiting on patches and fixes for the base game(19 was a total mess when it came out too).

My son got this game for his birthday and plays on ps4--just curious if anyone knows of big bud and the big equipment is coming back at some point?
I would assume JHHG will release his modded Big Bud's again. I think alot of people are just now figuring out how to port stuff over from 19 and keep the quality to pass testing. From what I have read, I do believe Mappers Paradise is working on Welker Farms map. Subbie can correct me if I am wrong. And Custom Modding will be working on all their big grain drills and such. It will just take some time, as artists are always fine tuning their art.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:21 pm I do believe Mappers Paradise is working on Welker Farms map.
And probably Millennial Farms, I tried one on FS19, but just decided to retire quite early due to very high slots counts. Hopefully it'll be better in FS22. *thumbsup*
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
lawm

Post by lawm »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:46 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:21 pm I do believe Mappers Paradise is working on Welker Farms map.
And probably Millennial Farms, I tried one on FS19, but just decided to retire quite early due to very high slots counts. Hopefully it'll be better in FS22. *thumbsup*
I was hooked on Millennial until they had to redo it and couldn't keep the extension on the first version. I think that's why I like elmcreek....it has a similar look to Millennial or some maps I've seen squad play on