Day of the month

nickf76

Day of the month

Post by nickf76 »

Is it possible to tell what day of the month it is I am prob. Just missing something???? Thanks in Advance!!!!
iwan073

Re: Day of the month

Post by iwan073 »

It says it right next to the month.

The 1st day of the month. Or the 2nd day. Etc etc.

If you play with one day months then it doesn’t show you, cause it doesn’t have to
Ignorance is bliss
humbe

Post by humbe »

What it isn't showing is what year it is.. I guess they may debate what to show the first year as, but regardless of whether they call the first year, year 1 or year 2022 or what, it would be nice to be able to easily see how many years into your game you are, even though each year function the same.
SpukkZ

Post by SpukkZ »

humbe wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:53 am What it isn't showing is what year it is.. I guess they may debate what to show the first year as, but regardless of whether they call the first year, year 1 or year 2022 or what, it would be nice to be able to easily see how many years into your game you are, even though each year function the same.
In the statistics screen you can actually see how many years you've played if you want to know that kind of thing
humbe

Post by humbe »

SpukkZ wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:06 pm
humbe wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:53 am What it isn't showing is what year it is.. I guess they may debate what to show the first year as, but regardless of whether they call the first year, year 1 or year 2022 or what, it would be nice to be able to easily see how many years into your game you are, even though each year function the same.
In the statistics screen you can actually see how many years you've played if you want to know that kind of thing
Yupp.. Just commented that I see no reason to ommit it when showing the date in the corner.
ctb123

Post by ctb123 »

Assuming we are talking about displaying the year- Not everyone is playing a contemporary farm. Some like to set up a farm from the 1970's or whenever. I suppose if the year were to be displayed it could be set to custom as well. . .
humbe

Post by humbe »

ctb123 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:26 pm Assuming we are talking about displaying the year- Not everyone is playing a contemporary farm. Some like to set up a farm from the 1970's or whenever. I suppose if the year were to be displayed it could be set to custom as well. . .
One awesome possible feature would be to tag all vehicles/equipment with a release date, and allow you to set a starting year and only have equipment that was available at the year, and more becoming available as you play. Would require more older equipment to be available though.
dan1109

Post by dan1109 »

I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed away from showing the year as to not offend some non-western cultures, where the year 2022 was A LONG time ago.