Fs19 map help

mreeveshp

Fs19 map help

Post by mreeveshp »

I'm looking for a map to do a vintage/small equipment game. I'd like it to already have small to medium fields, animals would be nice, and preferably an American style map but I'd be okay if it's not.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Mreeveshp
NDDan

Re: Fs19 map help

Post by NDDan »

mreeveshp wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:55 pm I'm looking for a map to do a vintage/small equipment game. I'd like it to already have small to medium fields, animals would be nice, and preferably an American style map but I'd be okay if it's not.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Mreeveshp
New Woodshire. It’s American. The fields are smaller than most American maps. And it has some custom pens.
There’s no place like utopia.
mreeveshp

Post by mreeveshp »

Thank you I will check that one out, I'm not completely stuck on American so euro maps are an option. I like having the animals just to have more to do and I like maps with multi fruit. I might check out minibrunn too since it looks like it would be good for small old equipment
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

I'm playing on Glazebrook at the moment.

It's a UK map, and although there are some big fields, there's plenty of small ones too. Animals are catered for with cows and pigs on the base map, although I've added some placeable pens. There's a few oddities to the map - pedestrians all morph into one which is scary, there's a bit of floating road visible at the top of the map, and between fields 52 and 53 there's some half rendered piece of equipment that you can crash into without even seeing it's there - but it's got a great overall feel. :)
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
mreeveshp

Post by mreeveshp »

cedricthecat wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:56 am I'm playing on Glazebrook at the moment.

It's a UK map, and although there are some big fields, there's plenty of small ones too. Animals are catered for with cows and pigs on the base map, although I've added some placeable pens. There's a few oddities to the map - pedestrians all morph into one which is scary, there's a bit of floating road visible at the top of the map, and between fields 52 and 53 there's some half rendered piece of equipment that you can crash into without even seeing it's there - but it's got a great overall feel. :)
Thank you I will give that one a shot too, I'm playing a little on new woodside to see if I really like it right now, I'll probably get glazebrook tonight when I have some time to play a little.

Any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

^^ I'm being strict with myself on this map, and trying to play as realistically as possible - in the past I've been guilty of driving across fields to save time, and also using far too many autoloaders to the same end!

With Glazebrook, some of the lanes are fairly small and field access tight, but on the whole "do-able". On the rare occasion I really can't get a machine into a field (as an example, the cotton harvester) then I'll allow myself to drive through a hedge (there's no collisions) but I do check first to make sure there's no cars coming so no-one is watching! ;) Because I'm being "good" sometimes it makes the map seem bigger as the roads loop around under bridges, so it can add distance between points on the map :)
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net